Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

Blackburn (or more accurately it would seem, Fat Sam) have made it clear they aren't going to accept any bid for RSC at this point. We need to stop wasting our time and move on, there's only 54 hours until the window shuts, if we keep on with our pursuit of RSC then that means we're risking getting no-one in to partner Bellamy up front. If the nearly £20m bid we've just had rejected is accurate then I'm glad it was rejected as it's WAY too much for RSC. Blackburn won't be getting anywhere near that kind of money for him in the Summer.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Hughes has just anounced thet the Santa Cruz bid for £20m has bin rejected, Good!

Lets move on now and get a big signing in, Aguero or Villa?

do we know it was the 20m bid that was rejected ? and not the 18.5 bid ?

it's getting ridiculous . £20 mill for santa cruz . i'd rather get crouch off pompey for at least half the money . very suprised that blackburn turned down £20 mill .look's like fat sam said to the board , he goes , i go . he would have looked a **** if they accepted the bid after what the fat bastard has been spouting off to the media over the past 2-3 weeks .

Aguero wants to play for Barce and Villa Madrid. Not the same situ as Robinho.

Superhands said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Hughes has just anounced thet the Santa Cruz bid for £20m has bin rejected, Good!

apparently it was the bid close to £20m & Hughes dosent know if he is going to continue pursuing him!

all acording to MEN online

Ja Salford Blue said:
Superhands said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

apparently it was the bid close to £20m & Hughes dosent know if he is going to continue pursuing him!

I think they'll sell if they can get someone else in - Bent for example

so I think at this stage the transfer will be determined by who they can get rather than the price we offer (unless we go crazy with say 25m)

problem is Spurs may only sell Bent if they get RSC themselves

Ja Salford Blue said:
Superhands said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

I think they'll sell if they can get someone else in - Bent for example

so I think at this stage the transfer will be determined by who they can get rather than the price we offer (unless we go crazy with say 25m)

problem is Spurs may only sell Bent if they get RSC themselves

good. not even worth half that amount, crazy crazy money. what about a cheeky bid for carew now that they have heskey? worth a punt maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.