Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Chippy_boy said:
Ducado said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Best news of the week, I just wish Zola had told us the same thing about Bellamy!

Eh? He scored for us last night

Eh Eh? He's still a trouble making disruptive thug who's a fair to average striker at best. I wouldn't have signed him. So he worked hard last night and got lucky with one goal. I see him working hard every game and most games not getting lucky.
Got lucky? did you actually see the goal? he got the winning goal last night and is still getting slated.

FFS some people are idiots!

Chippy_boy said:
Eh Eh? He's still a trouble making disruptive thug who's a fair to average striker at best. I wouldn't have signed him. So he worked hard last night and got lucky with one goal. I see him working hard every game and most games not getting lucky.

facepalm.jpg

Chippy_boy said:
Ducado said:
Best news of the week, I just wish Zola had told us the same thing about Bellamy!

You sir, are a fucking idiot!

Where's the guy with the egg?

fuck him

he's not worth 20 million and i dont want us to be ripped off by fat sam

should fuck him off now and leave him unhappy at blackburn :)

Made his bed by signing a new contract. Allardyce can do one. He needs the money more than we need the player. Time to persue others like Gomez or Zigic.

sam and rsc

rejected again. we HAVE to walk away now, taking the piss.i like rsc but this is getting stupid.
he's going for crouch at 10m, i say go for him ourselves at that money.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Ducado said:

Got lucky? did you actually see the goal? he got the winning goal last night and is still getting slated.

FFS some people are idiots!

Of course I saw the goal. It was a tremendous goal, one that he would have missed 9 times out of 10 imho. That's all I am saying.

If he scored goals like that all the time he would have cost £35m and been playing for Real fucking Madrid. Only he hasn't been, has he.

Re: sam and rsc

Definately walk away, leave Fat Sam with an unhappy player and a relegation battle.

Wouldn't go for Crouch either, we're better off sticking with what we've got rather than sign someone that will only need to be replaced in six months to a years time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.