Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

well santa cruz has been more prone to injuries in the past than carew. and carew is just back fit i think. would certainly be more value for money imo. mind u villa might ask for sturridge in any deal :/

Re: sam and rsc

can a mod out there not merge the 4 threads on RSC - rather hard to follow 4 at once!!!????

I'm sorry but how the f*** has this turned into a referendum on Bellamy thread - ffs there are enough bellamy threads as it is.

ANYWAY REVERTING TO TOPIC

Really hope that this deal is dead and buried - latest seems to suggest it's unlikely we'll get RSC this window (unless we were to bid silly money, actually make that insane money - we're already bidding silly money):

Manchester City have offered Blackburn a final bid of £18.5m for striker Roque Santa Cruz. (The Guardian)

Blackburn have turned down an improved offer of £18.5m from Manchester City for striker Roque Santa Cruz. (Times Online 1037 GMT)

Can I personally tell Fat Sam to f**k off?

Crouch, despite his 'awkwardlookingness' is a handy footballer/striker and would give us a 'Big Bird' option when needed. His Mrs ain't bad either for the 'little bird in the tight dress option' come to think of it. Perhaps a swap for Benny + cash might be a better option (another British player as well).

This is getting beyond the joke the more the bid for him the more we look like idiots and the fat tw@t looks more smug in turning us down. Don't give him the ammunition let it go we can move on without Cruz. Also I hope we hang onto Sturridge he is developing into a great player , didn't we learn from letting SWP go!!

We are looking embarassingly desperate now. We need to f..k fat sam off and leave him with a very unhappy player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.