Favorite Bands that Never Made It?

Boo Hewerdine / The Bible

Ezio

Red House Painters

Roddy Frame

Love and Money

Jay-Mcfc said:
Forward Russia

I knew one of the Lads in Forward Russia.

Ultrasound deserved more than what they made. Sadly, the Band were just too self-destructive.

half man half biscuit - just for writing the song " joy division oven gloves " alone !!

Late eighties Manchester band should have been massive called Pepplekade 14. Seen them blow They might be giants off stage on tour, everyone was booing the headliners and asking the support band to come back on. Think they released one 12" ep and had a track on a compilation called Manchester north of England which had several bands from that era on it like inspiral carpets and James if my memory serves me well.
Another great band were Yargo loved their song help always put it on corbiers jukebox.

Loved Yargo, Bombo. Basil Clarke had a great soul voice. Tony Wilson used to have a late night show on Granada named after one of their songs, The Other Side of Midnight. They were on Factory I think

Bombo said:
Late eighties Manchester band should have been massive called Pepplekade 14. Seen them blow They might be giants off stage on tour, everyone was booing the headliners and asking the support band to come back on. Think they released one 12" ep and had a track on a compilation called Manchester north of England which had several bands from that era on it like inspiral carpets and James if my memory serves me well.
Another great band were Yargo loved their song help always put it on corbiers jukebox.

Toy Town Trio were better than Pepplekade 14 Bombo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.