Favourite away day pubs

Whenever i think of Heath all i can think of is that sitter he missed cant remember anything else he did. A few years back i was in cues bar in Towyn watching a live city game when an older gentleman asked if he could sit at a spare seat round the table. After a while we got chatting about past players and he asked what we thought of Heath and fortunately whilst thinking of how to word what i was going to say he informed us he was his dad.
Stood in the home at Port Vale in the cup. Heath getting dogs abuse as former Stokey, kept calling him a f*****g gypsy bastard. Wondered if he was from a Romany or traveller background . Did a fantastic pub crawl of Newcastle under Lyme after that one and my mates missus had baked space cake. Most pissed I've ever been watching City.

The Waterloo Blackpool....the one with the bowling green out the back I think, the Victory Filbert street Leicester, the Station in Sutton Coalfield for either Birmingham/ Villa, the cap n gown for Villa? the Exhibition / Bootham Tavern York, Fernhurst and golden ball I think for Blackburn, Moses Gate (Burnden Park), can’t remember the name of the one in Nottingham centre (1/2 timbered black & white) the Station West Hampstead & the spoons in Harrow for after Wembley

The cap and gown at villa was the first time I ever get served for alcohol in a pub so I'm going with there.

The Railway at Thornton Green for Palace away. Watched the Gerrard slip in there before going to watch a Yaya masterclass. Palace fans were a great laugh.

Medicine Bar at Middlesbrough.
Hair of the Dog at Villa
One in Cardiff I can't remember the name of. Just remembered it's the Cambrian Tap
At Leeds in the old days, used to go in the Greyhound Stadium bar before the game. Afterwards you got the fuck out asap.
Hotspur at Newcastle

Last edited:
went in a pub before an away game, lcfc, or villa ,it was tommy muirs birthday. lots of beer and a stripper ,and if i remember correctly we had to go to the police station to pick tommy up, im pretty sure it was leicester , happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.