Favourite away day pubs

I’ll take your word on that. Been in there several times good boozer
I’ve drank in there when I worked in Southampton as there’s a load of B&B’s just up the road
I'm sure we'd remember it if it was named after Macclesfields finest MP

Queens at West Ham was ok, young Philipino lady in their flogging all the latest movies on DVD. The Pickwick and The Brewers Arms at Portsmouth were always full of blues, both gone now.

Two runners up to the Vine.
One on the left about 10 mins walk up the hill from Ewood although it was very sombre as the first place where we heard of the events at Hillborough.
Then one approaching Hillsborough from the North in the edge of an estate. Overwhelmed by Blues on their way to a cup match to such an extent that he got his regular customers on his side of the bar to serve us. They loved our singing and banter and the landlords loved the noise of his till ringing.
Anyone know names?

The Waterloo Blackpool....the one with the bowling green out the back I think, the Victory Filbert street Leicester, the Station in Sutton Coalfield for either Birmingham/ Villa, the cap n gown for Villa? the Exhibition / Bootham Tavern York, Fernhurst and golden ball I think for Blackburn, Moses Gate (Burnden Park), can’t remember the name of the one in Nottingham centre (1/2 timbered black & white) the Station West Hampstead & the spoons in Harrow for after Wembley
Moses gate, Burnden. Wow..
Notts one could be Jerusalem.

Manchester arms, Blackpool for me. And the away bar at Wigan.

The ones at Forest Aviary? Trent Bridge Inn or the Trent Navigation
City fans at notts county one year supped the Trent Navigation dry , landlord was going off on one !!!
Think it was the Navigation definitely not Trent bridge Inn as was ejected from it for friends actions. Would be great if either club came back up always a great away day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.