Favourite away day pubs

The taxi club Walton Rd ., when we play Everton got a few bluenose mates who i meet there , always a good crack , never had a problem with their fans , one to avoid is the Caledonian when we play the Dippers also met a couple of scousers i knew from work in there , not recommended.

Winterton arms if I remember correctly
I’ll take your word on that. Been in there several times good boozer
I’ve drank in there when I worked in Southampton as there’s a load of B&B’s just up the road

The howard or the frog and parrot in Sheffield.

Used to be a great pub far side of Trent bridge cricket ground we used to go when we played either Notts team can't remember what it was called.

The fernhurst Blackburn has played host to some mad scenes involving city fans.

My favourite was The Middlewood Tavern for Sheff Wed. The Leaking Boot for Grimsby was always a good laugh. Uncle Jack's for Blackburn and I think it was called The Top House I think for Everton

The howard or the frog and parrot in Sheffield.

Used to be a great pub far side of Trent bridge cricket ground we used to go when we played either Notts team can't remember what it was called.

The fernhurst Blackburn has played host to some mad scenes involving city fans.
The ones at Forest Aviary? Trent Bridge Inn or the Trent Navigation
City fans at notts county one year supped the Trent Navigation dry , landlord was going off on one !!!

The taxi club Walton Rd ., when we play Everton got a few bluenose mates who i meet there , always a good crack , never had a problem with their fans , one to avoid is the Caledonian when we play the Dippers also met a couple of scousers i knew from work in there , not recommended.
I've been going in the taxi club for EFC and LFC games for about 15 years

It's obviously a lot quieter for Liverpool games and hammered for Everton games

The only trouble I've seen in 15 years was last season when a load of LFC bellends turned up as they must have got wind it was full of city. Got a feeling that will happen again next time we go to Anfield

Railway Tavern Norton Canes

Went v Wolves 2012. Utd were beating Neverton but when they equalised the whole place went mad.

Been there a few times since on the way to Villa

Leicester away always good as Dave puts on a few pubs for all us coach mobs to go to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.