Favourite City Goal This Season

richards30 said:
Augeros 2nd against Swansea for me. Couldn't believe we actually had Sergio aguero at city! Made sweeter by Neville creaming over him!! :-)

A lot of Augeros goals are quite magnificent but I'm a bit disappointed in him, two days ago I saw him walking near St Mary's Gate, he was in the City store beforehand, anyways so when I saw him I go so excited and I was telling my friend OMG it's Aguero, it's Aguero, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and when I asked him are you Aguero, he said NO, like his facial expression wasn't pleasant. It really upset me and it's all I've been thinking about since that day cause getting a picture or his autograph is one of my dreams! I don't understand why players are like that, surely they should be nicer to the fans than that...any thoughts on this fellow bluemooners cause it's really putting me down?

Quite a few contenders but I'd say Aguero's last minute winner against Villareal, quite simply because of how rarely we score last minute winners.

Other than that, Mario's second at OT because of the great passing before it, Edin's second because of not only the great pass by Silva, but the fact it capped a truly amazing day/result and also Nasri's goal against Chelsea. The reason for that is, it was a lovely one two with Tevez and also, it got the stadium absolutely rocking.

Edin's fourth against Spurs deserves a mention as well.

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Augeros 2nd against Swansea for me. Couldn't believe we actually had Sergio aguero at city! Made sweeter by Neville creaming over him!! :-)

A lot of Augeros goals are quite magnificent but I'm a bit disappointed in him, two days ago I saw him walking near St Mary's Gate, he was in the City store beforehand, anyways so when I saw him I go so excited and I was telling my friend OMG it's Aguero, it's Aguero, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and when I asked him are you Aguero, he said NO, like his facial expression wasn't pleasant. It really upset me and it's all I've been thinking about since that day cause getting a picture or his autograph is one of my dreams! I don't understand why players are like that, surely they should be nicer to the fans than that...any thoughts on this fellow bluemooners cause it's really putting me down?
Did u have your utd shirt on mate? Surely that would piss him off.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Milner's goal, when he started the move just outside our box, sprayed it across the pitch, ran the length of the pitch and smacked in the return pass.

EDIT
Ha ha ha just read the post above this one! Great minds etc!
Hahaha! Was a fantastic goal

richards30 said:
Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:

That's offending mate, why would I be obsessed with Aguero if I was a united fan? Hmmmm?
Seriously this is ridiculous

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Fbehbehani said:

That's offending mate, why would I be obsessed with Aguero if I was a united fan? Hmmmm?

Maybe it wasn't Aguero and gets that a lot...

Colliahhh said:
Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:

I really wish that was the case but I'm 110% sure it was THE kun aguero =(

Fbehbehani said:
Colliahhh said:
Fbehbehani said:

I really wish that was the case but I'm 110% sure it was THE kun aguero =(
had you come over for the day out?

Puppet Master Silva said:
Nige at Anfield!

This!

Simply because he dosnt score and also because every city fan shouted shoot as a joke then BOOM! too bad it didnt send us to Wembley!

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:

Are you 12? Why would you be so upset otherwise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.