Favourite curry

If I go out for a meal or get a takeaway then it’s Chicken Tikka Pathia (hot, sweet and sour) but I get it beefed up to madras hot.
If I’m cooking one from scratch then it’s either Chicken Tikka Massala where I make a tikka marinade and leave it for 24 hours then a sauce recipe that I got from an Indian doctor, or alternatively the Hairy Bikers Butter Chicken which is as good as any other I’ve had.
Saturdays are always the best night of the week for me; I cook something that takes ages, I have my music on, a couple of beers and dad dance while the Mrs watches me like I’m some kind of vegetable.
If there’s a heaven then mine will be endless Saturday nights in the kitchen :)

I'm just nipping out to my local takeaway for a meal for one special. 2 papadums, red onions, mango and chilli sauce. 4 onion barges with salad and mint garlic mayo. Lamb Karahi with a plain naan the size of an Indian Elephants ear, all for 12 quid.

Washed down with Cobra? The Indian run pub near me in East London used to have it on tap.

I'm just nipping out to my local takeaway for a meal for one special. 2 papadums, red onions, mango and chilli sauce. 4 onion barges with salad and mint garlic mayo. Lamb Karahi with a plain naan the size of an Indian Elephants ear, all for 12 quid.
12 bloody quid! Have you discovered the ability to travel back in time! What's the name of this mystical eatery?

Nepalese place by me does a Sherpa lamb curry. Absolutely belting.

Tender lamb cooked withfresh onions, potatoes, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and Nepalese spices in medium strength gravy
Not familiar with Nepalese food but I have had a meal at the Himalayan Spice on the Hoe, Plymouth. I didn't know what curry to try so the chef recommended the house lamb curry and it was delicious and one of the best curries I've ever had.

I've read there's a very good Nepalese restaurant in Ashton which I intend trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.