Favourite curry

I'm always cooking and there are some lovely, authentic recipes here straight from India.

I'm always cooking and there are some lovely, authentic recipes here straight from India.
YouTube is great for food recipes, it's even easier than following a recipe from a cook book.

Enjoyed one of the reviews of the Hellfire sauce.

tried a tea spoon of this sauce. I woke up in hospital 7 hours later. 10/10 would die again.
Hellfire doesn't have that effect on me fortunately. It's my personal favourite.

A teaspoon of Da Bomb might well do though. I use that quite sparingly, usually in curries/soups/gulaš etc.

It used to be lamb madras. I’ve barely touched spicy food in two years but I must get a takeaway some time.

I'm just nipping out to my local takeaway for a meal for one special. 2 papadums, red onions, mango and chilli sauce. 4 onion BARGES with salad and mint garlic mayo. Lamb Karahi with a plain naan the size of an Indian Elephants ear, all for 12 quid.
Coming back on the canal?

Not technically a curry but while we’re on the topic of spice… I’m fucking full on addicted to Levi Roots’ Reggae Reggae sauce. If you see it in the shops and wonder who the fuck is still buying it, I think I’m propping up the whole enterprise. I eat it with everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.