Favourite curry

Same here. I put a load of seriously spicy sauces on pretty much everything I eat at home these days.

I also have no sense of smell (never have had), so maybe there is something in that! Haven't got falsies though and, to the best of my knowledge, have never had Covid.
What sauces do you use blue? I go through nandos sauces like water. Enjoy them but want to explore some others!

Slightly off at a tangent but SWMBO does a bloody marvelous curried beans....normal tin of beans then a mixture of her own blend of spices, garlic etc and simply cover a baked potatoe and it really is a bit special, especialy if you want something comforting in a short time. Cheap, cheerful and sustaining.

What sauces do you use blue? I go through nandos sauces like water. Enjoy them but want to explore some others!
Nando's is quite tame in comparison, so you may wish to exercise some caution with my favourites below (you have to ignore the shit names and enjoy the flavour/heat):

Da Bomb (the hottest on this list IMO)
Hellfire Fiery Fool (my personal favourite)
Dave's Temporary Insanity Sauce
Dave's Insanity Sauce
Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce
Blair's Sudden Death in Coffin
Man The Fuck Up! Ultra Mega Hot Trinidad Scorpion & Carolina Reaper Chilli Sauce
Who Dares Burns! The 2nd Assault!

Try a little at a time and gradually build up. Some of the above are seriously hot and not to be taken lightly.

Nando's is quite tame in comparison, so you may wish to exercise some caution with my favourites below (you have to ignore the shit names and enjoy the flavour/heat):

Dave's Insanity Sauce
Man The Fuck Up! Ultra Mega Hot Trinidad Scorpion & Carolina Reaper Chilli Sauce

Try a little at a time and gradually build up. Some of the above are seriously hot and not to be taken lightly.
Are any of these tasty though?
I'm not a fan of pain for the sake of it.

I've got this which is good for spicing up chilli for example, no good as a dip for chips tho!

Dave's Insanity Sauce

Your ringpiece must be suicidal.

Are any of these tasty though?
I'm not a fan of pain for the sake of it.

I've got this which is good for spicing up chilli for example, no good as a dip for chips tho!
I'd say all are tasty in different ways. Da Bomb is perhaps a bit more of an acquired taste though. Some have more of a chilli flavour, some more pepper, so are more slow burners, others hit you straight away.

I do enjoy the heat but also enjoy the flavour.

I'd say all are tasty in different ways. Da Bomb is perhaps a bit more of an acquired taste though. Some have more of a chilli flavour, some more pepper, so are more slow burners, others hit you straight away.

I do enjoy the heat but also enjoy the flavour.
Enjoyed one of the reviews of the Hellfire sauce.

tried a tea spoon of this sauce. I woke up in hospital 7 hours later. 10/10 would die again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.