Favourite curry

Lamb Saag, gets my vote every time. If you ever find yourself in Derby, try Anoki on London Rd, superb Saag.
Went for a bit of variety the other night and had a mixed tikka karai - quite dry and fairly hot, about madras strength, but very nice.
will remember that but dont get there often at all, just go round wilmslow , handforth and curry mile,

next one will be the turkey curry i make in a couple of days

will remember that but dont get there often at all, just go round wilmslow , handforth and curry mile,

next one will be the turkey curry i make in a couple of days
Try Eastern revive or the swadesh for a good spinach curry in Wilmslow mate, the chicken tikka Labourda (sp) in swadesh is to die for as is the tandoori salmon

gonna to did the easter revive in knutsford was vey good, will try swadesh i am not a huge fan just like a few and we are sometimes worried there wont be our favs but will look it oonline
just looked as wasnt 100% sure its the one that had that monstrosity building outside

ta

I was in a curry house last night and the guy at the next table fainted face first into his plate of curry.

Apparently he was still in a korma this morning.....

The Rahjistan near Monument in London is my favourite. They do a sizzling garlic prawn starter followed by a lamb hock curry that is a work of culinary art.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.