Favourite curry

gonna to did the easter revive in knutsford was vey good, will try swadesh i am not a huge fan just like a few and we are sometimes worried there wont be our favs but will look it oonline
just looked as wasnt 100% sure its the one that had that monstrosity building outside

ta
Swadesh in Wilmslow is just by Tesco express Eastern revive next to Sammsi's both good try the chicken tikka labourda at swadesh it's fantastic and not to hot, going to the one in town after the match if things go to plan

we tried the nepales place a bit ago on bank square that was very good mates recommended it just we were sober when we went in , like shamoli and mughlai in knutsfrd

we tried the nepales place a bit ago on bank square that was very good mates recommended it just we were sober when we went in , like shamoli and mughlai in knutsfrd
It's ok but not as good as the other two, the chicken tikka starter in Eastern revive is better than I've had anywhere, the tandoori salmon starter in swadesh is just out of this world

It's ok but not as good as the other two, the chicken tikka starter in Eastern revive is better than I've had anywhere, the tandoori salmon starter in swadesh is just out of this world

ok will give them ago, tend to go anything but indian mostly but recommendation are good

done that in manchester and chester mrs isnt overkeen how many times i say its not all raw fish she has that in her head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.