Favourite curry

A

Anyone remember the Ujala? Silver fronted place on Stockport Rd in 80s Levenshulme. Big blonde Englishwoman ran it.
I must have tried it at some point, back then I ate at all the ones on the A6 and often used the one almost opposite The Midway, Takidhir?? Had a black cab back then and they always stayed open til 4 when work had quietened down.
Also used the Chinese, Mirimar near the bingo.

£3 a pint in our bowls club in Marlborough, £6.50 in the High Street. A fairly decent curry to be had at the Raj too.

High streets are always silly money unless you know where to drink. There can be some gems down a side street or something.

I’ve been ten pin bowling before but we played on the arcades afterwards…

I follow this guy on you tube
Is 30 minute curry’s are good once you have all the spices at home
Started following him a couple of years ago and not bought a restaurant curry since. Variations on the base sauce are everywhere, but the basics of adding spices are spot on. Made some arse melters

I must have tried it at some point, back then I ate at all the ones on the A6 and often used the one almost opposite The Midway, Takidhir?? Had a black cab back then and they always stayed open til 4 when work had quietened down.
Also used the Chinese, Mirimar near the bingo.
John was the waiter at the Miramar I remember!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.