Favourite high

emptypockets said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
emptypockets said:
its not big n its not clever

Not up for debate. I find childbirth to be dull and drinking can make you stupid but I keep my opinions on these matters to myself.

So, crack or smack for you?

smack

That's more like it!

Joycee Banercheck said:
I'm partial to my high. Don't care what it is as long as it gets me high its ok.

That's the truth brother!

mammutly said:
Cali number 1 skunk grown by a friend of a friend.

Rare and beautiful

I never play with chemicals

Pure homegrown is the shit! If you know the guys growing you now it's going to smoke nice.

Chemicals have their place, I used to be against them too but MDMA won me over a while back, I'd done too many piss weak E's to really know the score. Only drug I'm wary of is smack due to addiction probability and ketamin due to last night.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:

Rare and beautiful

Pure homegrown is the shit! If you know the guys growing you now it's going to smoke nice.

Chemicals have their place, I used to be against them too but MDMA won me over a while back, I'd done too many piss weak E's to really know the score. Only drug I'm wary of is smack due to addiction probability and ketamin due to last night.
The only flipside is when your mate(s) run out of homegrown and you revert to buying from your other guy, but it just aint the same. Takes twice the amount to get your buzz.

Joycee Banercheck said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:

Rare and beautiful

The only flipside is when your mate(s) run out of homegrown and you revert to buying from your other guy, but it just aint the same. Takes twice the amount to get your buzz.

Yeah that's true, I'm pretty lucky in that my source grows but doesn't smoke so hits me off with ounces at a time gratis, bad side though is that I have to wait for him to 'kill' the plants or whatever they do and in the meantime end up with shitty 20 bags that give me a dull headache.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:

Rare and beautiful

Yeah that's true, I'm pretty lucky in that my source grows but doesn't smoke so hits me off with ounces at a time gratis, bad side though is that I have to wait for him to 'kill' the plants or whatever they do and in the meantime end up with shitty 20 bags that give me a dull headache.
Thats what I'm talkin about. I heard you right!

TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:

Rare and beautiful

Smack comes with a BIG addicitive quality attached.

You do know Ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic? People do really stupid things on that shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.