Favourite high

der-bomber said:
Quinny, mate, get some fucking trainers on and go out for a run, then beast yourself in the Gym, its a top high, l tell ya....

I imagine it is and fair play to people who get off on that but for me I need something else that's all. I'm no addict.

der-bomber said:
Quinny, mate, get some fucking trainers on and go out for a run, then beast yourself in the Gym, its a top high, l tell ya....

I have to agree with you Mr der bomber.

I throw that towel down myelf afterwards. It only works when you really know it's fucking earned!

It's past midnight, let's have some scary stories.

just read an interesting paper that makes a lot of sense to me **edit, did i fuck, i read the abstract and the conclusions**

one way of modelling schizophrenia is as a pattern of activity in the brain. one way of measuring this activity is by testing the visual responses of the eye, and the control the patient is able to have over their responses. schizophrenic patients perform badly in a range of tests, one of which involves looking at a target for a while, then the target is moved away, and the patient is asked to focus somewhere, anywhere else (this action is called an anti-saccade, a saccade being the rapid, small, often involuntary movements of the eyes when taking something in visually, and the same thing as REM). people on ket flunk this score totally, which, maybe, suggests that the ket user is experiencing a similair kind of activity in the brain as the schizophrenic patient.

btw, schizophrenia is, in one way, the absence of a particular kind of inhibition, and researchers think that the ketamine user's failure at this test is due to a failure of inhibition, a failure to conciously control the movement of the eye (which is an essential part of visual perception)

to be fair, the ket user does better in other eye tests than the schizophrenic, but, hmmmm.

sweet dreams ;P (as if I'm worried about someone who likes strong acid)

There is a bit of mythology now about how the original Es in the late 80s were the best ever.

Most of them then, doves, new yorkers, bugers, rhubarbs and custards etc, were MDMA. When the scene exploded around 89 the merket became flooded with shite Es, some with MDA or MDEA but lots with speed or nothing in them.

Whilst I don't really partake any more, I have had the pleasure a couple of times of partaking in the MDMA powder which is around now. It's as good as those original Es, easy - better because it's so much cheaper.

The reason everyone talks about the original Es, though, is because noone had taken them before.

You never replicate the buzz you get the first couple of times. In fact it's pretty much diminishing returns as the brain gets used to the empathy and euphoria.

used to be 4 lsd tabs in my late teens early 20's until i started to have 'daymares' and i thought i should prob stop. moved on to cannabis and alcohol, now its just alcohol. never touched any powders/pills.

bizzbo said:
it's diminishing returns because you've smashed the seretonin producing synapses to smitherines.

if you leave it ten years, then they'll regroup, and you can have fun smashing them again.

Correct. It's 20 years since my first E, 2 years since my last.

A friend of mine has some which I intend to partake in when the occasion is right, whenever that is.

But it never replicates that first time....

mammutly said:
der-bomber said:

I have to agree with you Mr der bomber.

I throw that towel down myelf afterwards. It only works when you really know it's fucking earned!

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.