Favourite high

mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:
Cali number 1 skunk grown by a friend of a friend.

Rare and beautiful

I never play with chemicals

Pure homegrown is the shit! If you know the guys growing you now it's going to smoke nice.

Chemicals have their place, I used to be against them too but MDMA won me over a while back, I'd done too many piss weak E's to really know the score. Only drug I'm wary of is smack due to addiction probability and ketamin due to last night.

Smack comes with a BIG addicitive quality attached.

You do know Ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic? People do really stupid things on that shit.

Yeah I know about ket, I've done it loads of times but always in small doses, over the weekend me and a few mates hammered it and at one point last night I became terrified for numerous reasons, moderation is the key.

MDMA - does the trick. had the best MDMA at an Ian Brown gig a couple of years back!!

I don't indulge in many things like I used to, as I'm approaching 40 now and "should know better"

Back in the day, when E's first arrived they really were the tits, and believe all you read, they created a real "summer of love" which carried on for a good couple of years.

I'm not really into getting ripped off for coke when I can get a pretty good buzz from a gram of Billy....... but as I said, i don't indulge too much these days, only on a night out, maybe.

It isn't big, it isn't clever and in a purely hypocritical way, I've preached big time to my kids as they have grown up about the perils of drugs.

Or...

Maybe I want them to do better than their dad has done and thats speaking from experience??

Absynth.

One of the ingredients is taken from a certain kind of cannabis plant (apparently), but whatever, it's feels like your getting drunk and high at the same time.

Oh and a good power wank is always nice.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:
Cali number 1 skunk grown by a friend of a friend.

Rare and beautiful

I never play with chemicals

Pure homegrown is the shit! If you know the guys growing you now it's going to smoke nice.

Chemicals have their place, I used to be against them too but MDMA won me over a while back, I'd done too many piss weak E's to really know the score. Only drug I'm wary of is smack due to addiction probability and ketamin due to last night.

Smack comes with a BIG addicitive quality attached.

You do know Ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic? People do really stupid things on that shit.

Yeah I know about ket, I've done it loads of times but always in small doses, over the weekend me and a few mates hammered it and at one point last night I became terrified for numerous reasons, moderation is the key.

I've never known people do worse than K-Hole whilst actually on ket, but they do show a very worrying tendency to talk in circles for days afterwards, if they have something serious on their mind.

Bluemoon115 said:
Absynth.

One of the ingredients is taken from a certain kind of cannabis plant (apparently), but whatever, it's feels like your getting drunk and high at the same time.

Absinthe is nice, mongs you out a bit but it's sexy...goes well with a power wank probably.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Absynth.

Absinthe is nice, mongs you out a bit but it's sexy...goes well with a power wank probably.

As you say, moderation is the key.

It mongs you out because you don't believe that your drunk, so you think you can just go about what you normally would, then wonder why your on the floor with a bloody leg.

Well, I did.

bizzbo said:
I've never known people do worse than K-Hole whilst actually on ket, but they do show a very worrying tendency to talk in circles for days afterwards, if they have something serious on their mind.

I just reached a sort of dead end on ket, like a mix between ultimate resignation and horrific realisation. Hard to put into words but for about 15mins I was in considerable mental anguish, that's when you opt for a bit of candy flipping though ;)

bizzbo said:

K is associated with serious self inflicted injuries in the acute phase. Cutting and other forms of scarification are quite common. Sexually motivated injury is also often associated wth it. And yes that can be as bad as you imagine!

mammutly said:
bizzbo said:

K is associated with serious self inflicted injuries in the acute phase. Cutting and other forms of scarification are quite common. Sexually motivated injury is also often associated wth it. And yes that can be as bad as you imagine!

The loss of physical feeling is pretty acute at times so I can see how that would happen but then some people do do mad shit on drugs, I tend to sit and revel in it as opposed to piss about though so I'm pretty safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.