Favourite high

@ Aphex... it was 2nd hand mate... £599 becuase it has a few 'dings' on the top... nothing major just a couple of chips in the gloss, the wood is still fine.

To buy one new they are £1300 so I got a top deal. It's in desperate need of a new nut and saddle, and a tweak to the truss rod... but that'll cost £100 tops. It's awesome.

Pearcey said:
@ Aphex... it was 2nd hand mate... £599 becuase it has a few 'dings' on the top... nothing major just a couple of chips in the gloss, the wood is still fine.

To buy one new they are £1300 so I got a top deal. It's in desperate need of a new nut and saddle, and a tweak to the truss rod... but that'll cost £100 tops. It's awesome.

im officially jealous. cnut!

Trust me mate... I've lost out big time in the past when selling guitars, so It's kinda balanced out.

If there was anything i could, right now, it would be being able to play the guitar, just basics would do. Ive put the feelers out but i dont know many musos round here, (sintellins), someone who could come round for an hour or 2 a week and learn me the basics of the guitar, and have a beer and chill. I enquired in the local music shop but they want 25 to 30 quid on hour, to dear at the mo!!!!!! the mrs. bought me a realy nice acoustic guitar about a year ago, but i dont know were to start. id love to go and have a busk with me daughters, they could have th e pocket money(if we ended up with any) as id just do it for the buzz. P
URE AWESOME MAN.[/quote]

stick an hour aside each day mate. im self taught, it takes a while, but give it a go![/quote]

i'll make it my fookin buisness. for real. Cheers mate.

mackenzie said:
Why drugs?
They are crap.

You're wrong. Some are really enjoyable

mackenzie said:
They distort everything ...

Now you're getting the hang of them...!

mackenzie said:
and lead to mental illness.

Very rarely, if used to excess and if you're predisposed. Most recreational users are just that, and suffer no adverse effects. They are normal, well adjusted people with jobs, mortgages, and kids... like me!

buzzer1 said:
exileindevon said:
try a kids book for learning the major chords..its what i did..aphex is probably better suited to tell you but i got 1 from the kids section in library..i was just about to give up then hey presto i could play C F G major..great feeling when you do your first 3 chord trick..also lots on youtube

thanks matey, ive said it before, but im defo gonna get me head into it, DEFO.

Buzzer, the Dewey reference you're after is 787.61. You really shouldn't need to get anything from J787.61- there are plenty of good books for adult beginners at every good library.

I was lucky enough as a teenager to get onto a free guitar night school course at Tameside College. Every Tuesday for about 6 months we had a quality flamenco nutcase teach us the basics and more.

On the subject of highs, nothing yet has beat that crop of mushrooms from Hobson Moor in 2006. Wow.

scousemanc said:
mackenzie said:
Why drugs?
They are crap.

You're wrong. Some are really enjoyable

mackenzie said:
They distort everything ...

Now you're getting the hang of them...!

mackenzie said:
and lead to mental illness.

Very rarely, if used to excess and if you're predisposed. Most recreational users are just that, and suffer no adverse effects. They are normal, well adjusted people with jobs, mortgages, and kids... like me!

But that's my point scouse.

The predisposed bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.