Favourite high

can't beat those e's back in the late 80's when they were proper e's.not the crap they sell for 2quid each these days.think we did every drug imaginable from the mid 80's onwards.had some lovely morphine a few years ago and that stuff is fantastic.

Well I'm 30 and the mad days are certainly over, even a beer session gives me an awful hangover now!
I've tried everything and booze will always be my favourite. A good crisp European pilsner such as Paulaner or krombacher with good company is as good as it gets as far as i'm concerned. If I had the constitutiion, I'd still have the odd brandy, the king of drinks imho.

I've always hated weed/hash, coke made me more boring than usual but I've had some great times on pils! As previous posters have said though, you almost become immune to them after a while. I think I've done about 20 over a weekend which is nothing to be proud of.

cocaine-guitar.jpg

... And exercise.

The best highs I've had.

Just for legal reasons... I'd like to state that GUITAR and exercise are my favourite highs... (and crystal meth)

Pearcey said:
cocaine-guitar.jpg

... And exercise.

The best highs I've had.

Just for legal reasons... I'd like to state that GUITAR and exercise are my favourite highs... (and crystal meth)

i couldnt borrow your guitar could i mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.