Favourite high

aphex said:
Pearcey said:
cocaine-guitar.jpg

... And exercise.

The best highs I've had.

Just for legal reasons... I'd like to state that GUITAR and exercise are my favourite highs... (and crystal meth)

i couldnt borrow your guitar could i mate?

Haha... Which one?

Going of topic slightly, I just got the best guitar I ever had. A Taylor 314ce... You'll note the sky blue strings.

Pearcey said:
aphex said:
Pearcey said:
cocaine-guitar.jpg

... And exercise.

The best highs I've had.

Just for legal reasons... I'd like to state that GUITAR and exercise are my favourite highs... (and crystal meth)

i couldnt borrow your guitar could i mate?

Haha... Which one?

Going of topic slightly, I just got the best guitar I ever had. A Taylor 314ce... You'll note the sky blue strings.

a taylor. how much did that set you back?

this was my pride and joy that i had to sell when i lost my job :-(

2nvtter.jpg

just have an epiphone les paul standard now. its good tho, putting new strings on tonight ready for rehersal tommorow.

aphex said:

2nvtter.jpg

just have an epiphone les paul standard now. its good tho, putting new strings on tonight ready for rehersal tommorow.

If there was anything i could, right now, it would be being able to play the guitar, just basics would do. Ive put the feelers out but i dont know many musos round here, (sintellins), someone who could come round for an hour or 2 a week and learn me the basics of the guitar, and have a beer and chill. I enquired in the local music shop but they want 25 to 30 quid on hour, to dear at the mo!!!!!! the mrs. bought me a realy nice acoustic guitar about a year ago, but i dont know were to start. id love to go and have a busk with me daughters, they could have th e pocket money(if we ended up with any) as id just do it for the buzz. P
URE AWESOME MAN.

try a kids book for learning the major chords..its what i did..aphex is probably better suited to tell you but i got 1 from the kids section in library..i was just about to give up then hey presto i could play C F G major..great feeling when you do your first 3 chord trick..also lots on youtube

PS getting a bit of a warm feeling in my crotch looking at that gibson

exileindevon said:
try a kids book for learning the major chords..its what i did..aphex is probably better suited to tell you but i got 1 from the kids section in library..i was just about to give up then hey presto i could play C F G major..great feeling when you do your first 3 chord trick..also lots on youtube

PS getting a bit of a warm feeling in my crotch looking at that gibson

was a fantastic guitar. im sad looking at it :-((

exileindevon said:

thanks matey, ive said it before, but im defo gonna get me head into it, DEFO.

buzzer1 said:
aphex said:

2nvtter.jpg

If there was anything i could, right now, it would be being able to play the guitar, just basics would do. Ive put the feelers out but i dont know many musos round here, (sintellins), someone who could come round for an hour or 2 a week and learn me the basics of the guitar, and have a beer and chill. I enquired in the local music shop but they want 25 to 30 quid on hour, to dear at the mo!!!!!! the mrs. bought me a realy nice acoustic guitar about a year ago, but i dont know were to start. id love to go and have a busk with me daughters, they could have th e pocket money(if we ended up with any) as id just do it for the buzz. P
URE AWESOME MAN.

stick an hour aside each day mate. im self taught, it takes a while, but give it a go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.