favourite opposition fans

aje6udaj.jpg

West Ham- after the 87 relegation game
Sunderland- after last season v the rags

english club = at moment sunderland fans for clapping , doing poznan , piss taking the rags when we won the league !

loudest fans = had to be poznan, fk they were loud and gave us the best idea in the poznan that i have seen our fans do since my first game in 1979 !

colourful and entertaining = dortmund were good, but Aris were brilliant, to see their fans on utube at their home games is unbelievable...

worse fans = rags when we beat them 1-0 to go top, talk about pin drop !

cityboy5 said:
Also Celtic top class support

Bunch of bigots, just like that other Glasgow lot now plying their trade in the Scottish third.

As others have said, Aris were brilliant, as were the Poznan and Dortmund supporters.

West Ham by a million miles (akthough QPR were pretty decent last season)

Bubbles second best song in the league

Celtic? I remember a few years ago in a friendly they had a banner which said 'Welcome to modern football' with Tevez holding money bags. Mint fans.

Newcastle fans for me. I went there for the first time in 1963. It was November 23 (my birthday) one day after John F Kennedy was shot. I ended up in the paddock on a rainy day, while all the City fans were (under cover) behind the goals.

The supporters and the steward could not have been more helpful. They told me who to speak to and how to arrange a transfer. Before the match started, I was under cover with the rest of the City fans.

City lost 3-1 but my memories of the hospitality shown by the Newcastle support lives on. I have been to Newcastle several times since and every one has been a City victory including the 4-3 win in 1968 and the 3-1 win on Boxing Day 2010.

Newcastle fans are true football supporters. Sunderland fans on the other hand ......

Newcastle/West Ham.

I don't like Everton, the club or the players in general but they always have good support and make a racquet.

A majority of the Europa/Champions League fans, Villarreal definitely not one to mention! haha

Beeing a Man City fan who is Polish, lives in Poland and support Widzew Lodz since childhood can say that nowadays Stoke and Tottem at home and lots of away squads are ok.

BTW

where can I see overcrowded singing Kippax This is the thing I haven't experience and will never experience ...

any links?...

I'd go Stoke, Swansea and Newcastle, in that order.

And I'll get torched for this but Leeds not far behind, although I went as a neutral, I'd hate to think what it'd be like there as an away fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.