favourite opposition fans

west ham. proper football club with proper supporters. always want them to do well - other than playing against us!

Newcastle - especially after last season. their fans were shaking blues hands & congratulating us. great gesture. not to mention their hatred for utd.

West ham are very similar in outlook and don't take themselves too seriously which is probably why we have a connection.Compare them with the arrogance of villa & spurs fans who've also won feck all but consider themselves a cut above
Also like Plymouth & Pompey

QPR for me - after last season in particular but in general a good connection between both clubs too

been impressed with villa fans last 2 seasons, club really on the down but fans have kept singing and supporting, been liverpool away last 2 years and shocked how quiet the famous anfield is, you only here a peep out of them if they score,

Prestwich_Blue said:
The rags.

They're all match-going locals, always humble and humorous and I was really impressed by the way they stayed and supported their team, even when they're getting battered at home.
I agree i also like those brainy armchair fans they know what there talking about

bluemc1 said:
been impressed with villa fans last 2 seasons, club really on the down but fans have kept singing and supporting, been liverpool away last 2 years and shocked how quiet the famous anfield is, you only here a peep out of them if they score,
And don't forget YNWA in the 89th minute

North-east club fans are very good.

Two favourite away games have been at Stadium of Light and St James'. The fact we won on both occasions probably has a lot to do with it, but the fans up there are great. You can feel the passion. Proper support. Loved the Sunderland fans' reaction on the final day and thought Newcastle fans showed a touch of class applauding us off the park on the penultimate game too.

As for away followings, haven't seen many mentions of Portsmouth fans. I remember them being very loud. As are Stokies usually, both home and away.

Marvin said:
bluemc1 said:
And don't forget YNWA in the 89th minute

sorry mate new on here you will have to spell it out for me, i thought YNWA were a rap group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.