Favourite Scottish team

UlsterBlue said:
RANGERS by miles.
celtic sing about the ira for god sake,plus they have a relationship with the rags

Er no they don't, though some supporters do. There are somr sectarian bigots on both sides of the old firm divide as well as a lot of ordinary football fans. The friendly last year at Celtic Park was marked by good humour from both sets of fans, though a few Rangers idiots were in the City end trying to encourage sectarian songs.

I'm a City fan and from Manchester but living in Scotland I follow Mortons results as they are the local team and very occasionally go and watch them along with Hibs as a friend is season ticket holder.

aka blue jambo said:
CityPar said:
Dunfermline Athletic for me. Like City our last flirtation with success was the 60s. Unlike City it'll never happen again in this lifetime lol. Just as well I support City then eh? Soon to make up for all the years of hurt.......

I heard you were rank rotten against the Hobos ... 0-4 tut tut
always had a soft spot for you since georgie o'boyle

Wasn't as straight forward as that. We dominated the game before they scored the 1st goal. The fact it was in the 6th minute is besides the point......... ;o)

DenzilVoorhees said:
CityPar said:
Dunfermline Athletic for me. Like City our last flirtation with success was the 60s. Unlike City it'll never happen again in this lifetime lol. Just as well I support City then eh? Soon to make up for all the years of hurt.......

You put some hurting on us last season. :(

We should have got to that Cup Final...

Aye it was a sweet moment but then we blew it against Scumkirk. My best m8, God rest his soul, was a big Dons fan so I've always kept an eye out for them lately. Anyone who can beat the Old Firm on occasion is fine by me lol!!

city bairn said:
Inverness_MCFC said:
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">the shite, your team means nothing and are living in the shaddows of ICT.

Inverness are plain and simply a franchise. Ross County are a proper club.
care to prove that point?

CityPar said:
DenzilVoorhees said:
You put some hurting on us last season. :(

We should have got to that Cup Final...

Aye it was a sweet moment but then we blew it against Scumkirk. My best m8, God rest his soul, was a big Dons fan so I've always kept an eye out for them lately. Anyone who can beat the Old Firm on occasion is fine by me lol!!

Good lad, sorry to hear about your mate.

Yeah, we have our moments against the Bigot Brothers.

I enjoyed my visit to your stadium, amazing how much Dons fans went down.

Did you venture up to Aberdeen for the game? Heard a group of Pars singing: "We're Black & White, we know our team is shite, we are the Pars, we are the Pars" before the game, how wrong they were. It was Aberdeen that was shite!

CELTIC 100%

I use to love the Celtic / Rangers chants in the Kippax during the 70's / early 80's which ended in City, City, City....... by everyone.
City had a very good relationship with Belfast Celtic during the early 1900's and signed a number players from them.

To be fair we (City) are a completely mixed bag support wise...just like our neighbours over the border in Stretford.
For some reason some folk in Belfast & Glasgow think the cubs are split via religious lines...thank God they are not!!! ;-)

BlackleyBlue said:
CELTIC 100%

I use to love the Celtic / Rangers chants in the Kippax during the 70's / early 80's which ended in City, City, City....... by everyone.
City had a very good relationship with Belfast Celtic during the early 1900's and signed a number players from them.

To be fair we (City) are a completely mixed bag support wise...just like our neighbours over the border in Stretford.
For some reason some folk in Belfast & Glasgow think the cubs are split via religious lines...thank God they are not!!! ;-)

I remember that but always thought that it was stolen from the kop ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.