Favourite Scottish team

For what it's worth, I support the Flyers, though I can see the Penguins arena out my window at present. As for being a poof, I tried it for a while, but it just didn't take. Perhaps I'll give it another go.

Gretna.

They played in England for over 50 years, couldnt hack it, changed to scotland to show how easy it was. Promoted through the leagues to the SPL in under 5 years and then just knocked it all on the head and fucked off point proven !

;o)

MaineRoad9 said:
For what it's worth, I support the Flyers, though I can see the Penguins arena out my window at present. As for being a poof, I tried it for a while, but it just didn't take. Perhaps I'll give it another go.

A fellow Flyers fan woohoo, who said anything about being a poof, go the Broad Street Bullies

CityPar said:
DenzilVoorhees said:
Good lad, sorry to hear about your mate.

Yeah, we have our moments against the Bigot Brothers.

I enjoyed my visit to your stadium, amazing how much Dons fans went down.

Did you venture up to Aberdeen for the game? Heard a group of Pars singing: "We're Black & White, we know our team is shite, we are the Pars, we are the Pars" before the game, how wrong they were. It was Aberdeen that was shite!

Aye but never made it. The car broke down! Got a tow back home and made do with just seeing Extra Time and penalties. Wasn't ALL bad lol.....

Sorry to hear that. Anyway, sure you enjoyed the extra time and pens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.