Favourite Scottish team

DenzilVoorhees said:
CityPar said:
Aye it was a sweet moment but then we blew it against Scumkirk. My best m8, God rest his soul, was a big Dons fan so I've always kept an eye out for them lately. Anyone who can beat the Old Firm on occasion is fine by me lol!!

Good lad, sorry to hear about your mate.

Yeah, we have our moments against the Bigot Brothers.

I enjoyed my visit to your stadium, amazing how much Dons fans went down.

Did you venture up to Aberdeen for the game? Heard a group of Pars singing: "We're Black & White, we know our team is shite, we are the Pars, we are the Pars" before the game, how wrong they were. It was Aberdeen that was shite!

Aye but never made it. The car broke down! Got a tow back home and made do with just seeing Extra Time and penalties. Wasn't ALL bad lol.....

BlackleyBlue said:
CELTIC 100%

For some reason some folk in Belfast & Glasgow think the cubs are split via religious lines...thank God they are not!!! ;-)

Having read up on this, and spoken to older Blues etc, it was the Reds who were always known as the club with strong
roman catholic support. One Blue I know who grew up in Hulme, remembers Priests waiting outside the gates of the school
he attended, handing out free tickets for Old Trafford, until they were chased off ! As stated elsewhere, City are a mixed
bag of everything. In my junior school in the 70's, we all had a Scottish club, which we classed as our "2nd team". All the Reds were Celtic, and the City fans were all Rangers - the nearest any of us got to being political, was playing British Bulldog in the playground........lol :-)

Havingbeen brought up in Northern Ireland over the last 40 years i have hed at times an affiliation with the Bears, but only been to see them once (& tht was as a result of the BB company my father was an officer in needing more adults to travel), on holidays i have also been to Rugby park to see Killie and Ayrsome park to watch Ayr ****** against the Hibees, but probably the most enjoyable game i have attended in Scotland was in Inverness when me (at then time a season ticket holder at both Windsor Park and MR or was it Eastland by then) and a glentoran rag work colleague decided to watch ICT V's Partick in the scttish cup, great memories of what IIRC was a shit game, but in a strange ground (WTF would build a ground on the banks of the Ness and leave 1/2 uncovred, a roof that meant that if there was a beeze and a drizzle almost all in the stand would get wet, and the sun would be setting into the eyes of the fans in this GRANDstand?
I also know quite a few Blues that favour Morton due to their service in the RN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.