Favourite Scottish team

Glasgow Man City said:
Feck sake, ICT have more fans on here than they have at their ground on a matchday

I'm surprised that so many can use a computer, lets face it they all have 6 thumbs and one eye due to all the inbreeding up there..........see yous all when you visit the San Somerset

I'd rather go to Hough End Playing Fields and watch the Dog And Duck play than that jock shite (Better standard). By the way jockeys, do you know England won the World Cup in 66 ?

the kippax wall said:
I'd rather go to Hough End Playing Fields and watch the Dog And Duck play than that jock shite (Better standard). By the way jockeys, do you know England won the World Cup in 66 ?

after Falkirk's result last night mate you could be right :-(

Hearts for me.
Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts,
they come from tynecastle,
and they call 'em jam tarts.
Have been up to watch 'em a couple of times in cup semi's but never been to Tynecastle, i did hear a rumour (probably untrue) that they had one wall of their supporter's club dedicated to city! all this is going back 15-20 years mind.

charliebigspuds said:
Hearts for me.
Have been up to watch 'em a couple of times in cup semi's but never been to Tynecastle, i did hear a rumour (probably untrue) that they had one wall of their supporter's club dedicated to city! all this is going back 15-20 years mind.

I think that was the Armillan Hearts club ( although Longstone Hearts might have too ) and it WAS yonks ago

charliebigspuds said:
Hearts for me.

Mr Jambo will be along to correct you in a minute I'm sure.

Glasgow Man City said:
charliebigspuds said:
Hearts for me.

Mr Jambo will be along to correct you in a minute I'm sure.

lol I hope you dont mean me !! never contradict a fellow jambo / blue mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.