Favourite Scottish team

Glasgow Man City said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
$hitstirring GMC? The "protest" outside was attended by no more than 100 people, inside there were around 30 that allegedly walked out. I think in the modern day not enough people have the time to care about such a $hitey issue, myself included.

No, not shit stirring, just commenting on the Green Brigade who I know a lot of Celtic fans aren't pleased with.

They see John Reid as a war criminal as he sued to be British defense secretary & therefore "responsible for" the army. This is why I linked it to the poppy thing - a dislike of the army and all associated is how they come across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgErZEAjMo
The Video was taken at COMS on saturday !!

BrightwellsBoot said:
Glasgow Man City said:
No, not shit stirring, just commenting on the Green Brigade who I know a lot of Celtic fans aren't pleased with.

They see John Reid as a war criminal as he sued to be British defense secretary & therefore "responsible for" the army. This is why I linked it to the poppy thing - a dislike of the army and all associated is how they come across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgErZEAjMo
The Video was taken at COMS on saturday !!

I know that, I've seen it and I'm not really wanting that crap brought up again - it's done to death over the last few days and keeps getting threads chopped.

I was purely commenting on the Green Brigade.

Just wondered, as nobody seems to have asked, and its probably none of my business, to be perfectly honest in a roundabout way, if its at all probable and if it isn,t please dont be afraid to say because I am not easily offended. Although it has been known. Could the OP ,please if he doesn't mind, give us the ,only if he wants to, the website for the Rangers favorite English club.Just to see what they think of us.

Rangers fan first and foremost, Always loved City since the first time i saw Georgi Kinkladze play.

ross_county.jpg

The Manchester City of the Highlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.