Favourite Scottish team

Ayr, Ayr, super Ayr, super Ayr United!!

The only United I'll ever support, all my family hails from Ayr, been to a few games, ground is a shit hole but muh well done for them this year, hopefully they can stay in their new division!

One uncle used to be a mad Rangers fan, then got bored and found a new "hobby" another is a season ticket holder at Ayr, even won a raffle the other year and was their away shirt sponsor!, yeah they're piss poor broke, I have the top lmao.

The ex Rangers fan it the epitome of a glory hunter and not suprisingly a bit of a twat.

I dont get all this 2nd team shit anyway

I dont give a fuck if the rags win or lose, I dont even care about the world cup

If its not city then I dont give a monkeys dusty sandpit

If it isnt City I couldnt give two hoops

CTID

Dunfermline Athletic for me. Like City our last flirtation with success was the 60s. Unlike City it'll never happen again in this lifetime lol. Just as well I support City then eh? Soon to make up for all the years of hurt.......

CityPar said:
Dunfermline Athletic for me. Like City our last flirtation with success was the 60s. Unlike City it'll never happen again in this lifetime lol. Just as well I support City then eh? Soon to make up for all the years of hurt.......

I heard you were rank rotten against the Hobos ... 0-4 tut tut
always had a soft spot for you since georgie o'boyle

CityPar said:

You put some hurting on us last season. :(

We should have got to that Cup Final...

UlsterBlue said:
RANGERS by miles.
celtic sing about the ira for god sake,plus they have a relationship with the rags

and the huns sing about the uvf/uda,AND they trashed manchester,are banned from tranmere,bolton,the list goes on.....

and see this celtic/manure thing,its utter balls.....if we have any links with an english club its liverpool.....but hey dont let the facts get in the way of yer rant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.