Favourite Yaya moment?

1. Semi final goal against the rags.
2. 2 goals vs Newcastle on the way to winning the league.
3.Equaliser against Sunderland in the Capital one Cup Final.

Love Spanish Dave but there has not been one big game at Wembley where he has performed at a higher level than Toure.
Charity Shield v Chelsea first time I heard the YaYa and Kolo song and a goal from the big man himself.

As Tina would say he's has been simply the best,colossal goals in all the games that have mattered in our recent history we will miss you big fella if you go?

All his Wembley goals, fantastic. The goals at Newcastle, palace & vs villa were all outstanding moments. But I laugh to myself the most when I remember him shrugging off weetabix head at the Etihad. Proper man vs boy stuff
Someone please post a clip so I can laugh hard & loud again!!!

Great post. We have been very lucky to have him all though his prime. Worth every penny of his wages.

My only regret is that fucking agent of his.
I look at it like one of those mates whose missus is a dick head haha

I find it weird that some blues criticise him , lack of work rate , blah blah blah

The man is a colossus and none of the trophies we have won since the takeover would have happened without his contribution

Let that sink in , we would't have won a single trophy since the takeover if it wasn't for Yaya

In twenty years time he will be regarded as our greatest ever player, he will have the quintessential moments that will be remembered as era defining. Silva , while just as good doesn't have the catalogue of moments that Yaya does

Fair comment.

I've missed the goal in the semi and goal V Villa as I was in the loo and missed the Newcastle one as I was at a wedding

Got to be the goal in the final V Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.