Favourite Yaya moment?

Besides all the important goals that he scored for us (and where would we have been without them?), one of my favourite YaYa moments is his lifting up that little turd Lallana in the Capital One Cup final last year when Lallana had the temerity to come after him. He was a very quiet boy after that.

I've missed the goal in the semi and goal V Villa as I was in the loo and missed the Newcastle one as I was at a wedding

Got to be the goal in the final V Stoke

Besides all the important goals that he scored for us (and where would we have been without them?), one of my favourite YaYa moments is his lifting up that little turd Lallana in the Capital One Cup final last year when Lallana had the temerity to come after him. He was a very quiet boy after that.

Missed his pen too!

The guy is simply the best player I've ever seen at City in my lifetime, I'm 36.

It dawned on me when we played West Ham away in the 2010/2011 season. He scored a left footed rocket shot from the edge of the box and then he scored a goal where he ran half the length of the pitch skinning a couple of there players.

The two goals at Wembley in 2011 will always be my favourites.

Sad day when he goes..

It's not fair, at all

Although Yaya has been a major part of us winning things, if he wasn't there, another player would have been. That player would have had different attack/defence qualities

Where have they been the last three years since Yaya went past his peak?

It's not fair, at all

Although Yaya has been a major part of us winning things, if he wasn't there, another player would have been. That player would have had different attack/defence qualities
Absolute clap trap. Arguably our best ever. Definitely the most influential in my lifetime. 1966 - present

Absolute clap trap. Arguably our best ever. Definitely the most influential in my lifetime. 1966 - present

He's a great player, no argument. But if we hadn't have bought him, maybe we would/should have bought somebody else who would have been influential in different ways

To say we wouldn't have won things without him, is highly speculative with no real basis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.