Favourite Zabaleta Moment?

All the above as well as all the blood what summed him up was a game in the cup v Leeds at home, we were 2/3-0 up at the time (the game was over really) and a throw-in was given to Leeds rather than us. Step forward Zaba fuming at the linesman, bounced the ball about 30 foot in the air and did that hand wave that S Americans do.....resulted in a booking but his commitment and passion are unrivalled in our modern era.

Me & Zaba in Abu when he was a bit player. I'm kissing the badge not wiping my nose :)

nq4phk.jpg

Derby at Old Trafford in 2013 when Sergio scored that cracker at the score board end, Ashley Young put a pretty heavy challenge in on our Pablo and he gets up and turns round to him and says 'do that again I f*ckin dare you!'. Im sure I remember Zaba leaving one on the diving raggy bar steward and put him out for the rest of the season.

His goal in the 93.20, if he hadn't scored that goal before half time ........... his celebrations................ his bandaged head. So many times he bled that Blue blood for us.

30a3u6d.jpg

I am buying shares in Kleenex because I get emotional every time I think of that very, very, very dedicated City player leaving us. :-(

Was at Manchester airport last Sunday and saw Zaba again (second time we have seen him getting on a flight around 5 pm from terminal 3, dunno where he goes). Got a photo of him with my daughter. She was well impressed how pleasant and friendly he was. Led me to have a look back at some of the YouTube footage of all the great stuff he has done for City over the years. Superb.

Last season at Swansea. We were just behind the lady when he came over and gave her his shirt. I am starting to get something in my eye just thinking about that moment.
He is my idea of a true legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.