FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I've been of the belief that Doku deserves to start more than Grealish but it was brilliant to see that first 15 minutes - which I think is our best team - and the pure rythm we played with with him in the side retaining possession and dragging people around.

Doku can open up defences but for the biggest games we need that starting 11.
Totally agree. I am in no way suggesting that Doku is responsible for their goal - all down to Edersons brainfart - but t was noticable that he gave away the freekick that led to it. Had that been Grealish we'd have had a freekick our way.

First 15 minutes were the most cohesive I have seen us all season.

Totally agree. I am in no way suggesting that Doku is responsible for their goal - all down to Edersons brainfart - but t was noticable that he gave away the freekick that led to it. Had that been Grealish we'd have had a freekick our way.

First 15 minutes were the most cohesive I have seen us all season.
No team in the world could live with us when we play like that. It is almost hypnotic. tick, tick, tick, moving it from side to side until the inevitable opening and then we pounce like tigers. Shows the imprtance of having everyone fit in the last third of the season for the key games.

Worth a mention, I thought their right back first half, left back second half, Jelert, was fantastic.

showed a ridiculous turn of pace throughout. out paced kdb multiple times and kept up with both doku and walker on different occasions. Can see him being at a top club before long, perhaps one to keep an eye on ourselves.
That lad had a very good game, He basically won alot of his duels when one v one and as you said he has a great turn of pace.

The problem he had last night which many full backs do is more so off the ball, Doku and Bernie in the first half along with KDB and Foden in the second half making runs off him which he struggled to deal with alot of occasions.

He reminded me a bit like Wan Bissaka to be honest, Good in one v one situations but his awareness of what's around him movement wise he really struggled, Plus he was pretty poor on the ball.

That could all change though if he moved to a better team and under better coaching. Maybe I'm being harsh on the lad seen as he was facing the best team in the world which he won't be facing every week. Pep obviously seen his side as weakness especially in the second half we had a lot of joy. Interesting to see what he becomes in the future.

Just listened to a city fan who called in talk sport as they were slatin us as per,jay his name was ,fuckin fantastic call ,if ur on here fair play to u mate,put that prick white an that wanker jordan right in there place wud reccomend a listen back

in my opinion, in Europe yesterdays starting 11 is our best team
Agreed.

Grealish is one of the first names on the team sheet in the Champions League too. He offers us balance and we can control games much better when he's in the side. Very rare you'd see him give the ball away.

Just listened to a city fan who called in talk sport as they were slatin us as per,jay his name was ,fuckin fantastic call ,if ur on here fair play to u mate,put that prick white an that wanker jordan right in there place wud reccomend a listen back
What on earth were they slating us for? Being too good?

I've been of the belief that Doku deserves to start more than Grealish but it was brilliant to see that first 15 minutes - which I think is our best team - and the pure rythm we played with with him in the side retaining possession and dragging people around.

Doku can open up defences but for the biggest games we need that starting 11.
It is our best eleven, without a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.