FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

I know it's a bit late posting this now, but i'm still fuming.

Not about the score line.
Not about the red card.
Not about the ref allowing them to kick us for fun.
Not about VAR.
Not about FFS penalty miss.

No i'm fuming because of the last few minutes.
Is it just me or does it wind you up that we piss about passing the ball sideways and back wards instead of just lumping the ball towards the goal direction.
I know that sometimes match management comes into to play.
But last night really wound me up. I was literally screaming at the TV to pass forwards.
We had a a few minutes to score a goal that would have allowed us to field a weaker squad and rest a few players.
But no, the players just didn't seem arsed.
"FUMIN"!
We also had a few minutes to lose the match

Yes and we had just put some fresh players on who could have made use of a ball forwards
Plus it wasn't an elite level side we were playing for those minutes.

Not about the red card.
Not about VAR.

Is it just me or does it wind you up that we piss about passing the ball sideways and back wards instead of just lumping the ball towards the goal direction.
But last night really wound me up. I was literally screaming at the TV to pass forwards.
We had a a few minutes to score a goal that would have allowed us to field a weaker squad and rest a few players.
"FUMIN"!
*Opens Thread*

*Sees phrase "lump the ball towards the goal direction"*

*Posts this, closes Bluemoon and gets on with work*

Ah well. Still a professional display to get a point away from home.

Still grates me listening to scousers commentate on city

Reactions: PPT
You could flip that and say if Gundo hadn't turned up, Mahrez would have cost us the league the week before.

He's a party boy and far too close to Mendy is all I need to know from a personal opinion.

Had some very good moments but Pep is wanting more than he is getting.
Pep knew who to take off when we needed 10 fighters out there.

Can people read this

because yesterdays result wasnt really ever likely to matter (until Dortmund drew at home unexpectedly).

Before the game we assumed Dortmund would win against Sevilla and Copenhagen. That would put them on 12 points (excl game vs us).

We assumed we will win against Copenhagen and Sevilla. That would put us on 15 points (excl game vs dortmund).

Therefore even if we beat Copenhagen we could not lose to Dortmund and still finish top unless it was a 2-1,3-2 etc (risky) as we’d be level on points. Draw or win to top group.

By drawing to Copenhagen we would be on 13 points and therefore we could not lose to Dortmund and still finish top at any score. Draw or win to top group.

If we had lost to Copenhagen we would be on 12 points level with Dortmund and therefore we could not lose to Dortmund and still finish top. Draw or win to top group.

It made no difference at the time!

As it happens Dortmund then drew and hence if we’d won we’d be able to lose in Dortmund and still top group.

But all these comments about letting Dortmund in with a chance are rubbish. We didnt think we could lose there anyway. Nor should we ffs

Not about the red card.
Not about VAR.

"FUMIN"!
You are clubshop Tony/BFS, and I claim my prize.

Absolutely feel for Riyad there. No player deserves all that shit tonight. Any City "fan" calling for his head is an absolute **** in my opinion. Same ones that chased off Sterling.

No one 'chased off' Sterling,dont talk shite.

The lad was solely responsible for his own downfall by contributing far less than he was being paid for.

The same currently applies to Mahrez,who looks like he is living on easy street and doing as little as possible to get by.

Sterling and Mahrez are cut from the same cloth,both unreliable lightweights who go missing when the shit hits the fan.......And just like Sterling,Mahrez would not be missed in this squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.