FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

Pep knows his best 11 and the bigger the games he will return to type
jack gets a lot of bad press because of the transfer fee, but this season he's been good and looks the part,
but he gets kicked off the park at times, and you can see the frustration in his game,

He's not a winger.

So job done in qualifying for the knockouts and the point with 10 men for 70 minutes was well-earned
first or second does not matter really, and some of the others groups are all over the place with the teams
Not sure what Pep is on about here -
""Mathematically we are not in the next round - we are not there, but we are almost there. We have to lose 5-0 to Sevilla at home"

Not sure what Pep is on about here -
""Mathematically we are not in the next round - we are not there, but we are almost there. We have to lose 5-0 to Sevilla at home"

?

We have 10 points and 3rd place has 2 points with 2 games to play, so Sevilla can only get 8 points

Mahrez pen conversion rate is decent tbf.
Haaland couldn't take the kick because he wasn't on the pitch.
Perhaps Alvarez could have taken it,

or Eddie....!
Just done a bit of research for my own peace of mind.

For City Mahrez record is 10 scored out of 13 taken, which isn't bad BUT of those 10 scored only 4 were pressure pens i.e. when we were either behind or level at the time of the pen. For the other 6, we were already leading & therefore less pressure. Interestingly, the 3 misses were at a time when the scores were level & where we failed to find a winner.

Mahrez pen conversion rate is decent tbf.
Haaland couldn't take the kick because he wasn't on the pitch.
Perhaps Alvarez could have taken it,

or Eddie....!
Can never forget the penalty miss at Anfield and after that, Mahrez has always made me feel nervous. Gundogan takes penalties for Germany and Kev is another solid striker of the ball , so they would be the alternatives for me if Haaland is not on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.