FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

Thought it was just a case of it being "one of those days" - their crowd WELL uo for it, wrongly disallowed goal, missed pen, early sending off. Still didn't lose, but Alvarez is gonna have to give us more than that, and it was quite telling that in an intense atmosphere like that mahrez didnt want to know. Needs to start putting it on the line cos he's coasting at the mo

I have a current database that includes 97 pens we never got - a mixture from the PL, domestic cups, and the CL.
You do not by any chance have the data on how many points we have won/lost from penalties? now i am on a roll now and how it comperes to other teams in the Prem over the years, i did try getting the info but most data bases do not include penalties saved or record the score at the time

It's ironic, but if Gomez had committed the foul in the box then it's a penalty, but he stays on the pitch. We might go a goal down, but with 11 players still on the pitch there's a good chance of getting even or winning. That computation is probably too much to assimilate in the heat of battle
It is and for me he was caught on the wrong side of the player, possible lack of concentration followed by naivety. Luckily he's a bright lad and will learn his lesson.

You do not by any chance have the data on how many points we have won/lost from penalties? now i am on a roll now and how it comperes to other teams in the Prem over the years, i did try getting the info but most data bases do not include penalties saved or record the score at the time
Nooooo, and the 97 was a little tongue in cheek!

Nooooo, and the 97 was a little tongue in cheek!
I`ve bin dine like a kipper:) i did try though, one year we had around 8 penalties going into the final month not one was a winner, equalizer or first goal think that was the year Villa went down, then half way though another season we had won/lost the same amount of points as Burnley

I have a current database that includes 97 pens we never got - a mixture from the PL, domestic cups, and the CL.
God knows when it was, probably late 60's. Franny Lee put the ball on the spot, stood up, and without taking a step back just poked the ball into the net. GK complained he wasn't ready but the goal stood.

At the game and I could not believe the sending off offence was so far outside the box
Looked yards inside from my view.

For me it was the perfect game to rest him if that's what the intention was. We didn't need to win it, and there will be far tougher games to come, so the only question for me tonight would have been why not protect him now?

I also think it doesn't do any harm letting every player know that they're not necessarily guaranteed to start any match.
Pep said he was knackered and didnt want to risk him. Makes sense to me.

Against 10 city players , they played 541 .
Our defense was fantastic after the red card .
Reminded me of mancini‘s tactics playing with a man down .
If you cancel thunderbastard , you cancel football . Var is out of control .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.