FC Copenhagen (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

As for the second half when Gomez replaced Rodri, very poor.
Can’t see how Gomez fits in this team, especially in midfield, giving the ball away on numerous occasions.
I think Phillips could have done a better job if not out on loan
Good lord, we have some right miserable sods on here. Tonight couldn’t have gone any better.

A shout out to Jacob Wright making his CL debut. Waited a while for the ball to go out of play, but then came on and did more in 5 minutes than Kalvin managed in 18months! Showed for the ball constantly, confident enough to receive it anywhere and retain possession and even slotted a lovely pass through the lines leading to Rico's late chance.

The future looks bright with the talent we have coming through, even after selling and loaning a fair number in recent seasons.
Agree with this. I thought Jacob Wright looked a class act. So composed. Hope he gets a few more minutes before the season is over.

Gomez, Kova & Nunes played really well whilst being rusty

Gomez & Rico ahead of gvadiol for me
Hoping he comes good next year but from what I’ve seen this season and I know he’s playing left back is I’ve seen nothing to say he is ranked the best young defender in the world .

Just saw this on BBC website

"Man City have scored exactly 3 goals in every UCL game so far. There's surely some very niche stat lying around about that? Quite bizarre"
You can bet your bottom dollar that if it was the rags or the dippers that were enjoying our recent success and they were scoring three goals in every UCL game the BBC would be making a not too subtle connection to the Treble winners.

There wouldn't be anything bizarre about it then, the jealous fuckers.

Honestly some of the people on here would win the lottery and complain their wallet was too heavy, it literally doesnt matter what the team does they will do a deep dive to find fault, we could win 8-0 and someone would complain that ederson misplaced a pass in the 63rd minute and haaland should have scored 7 instead of 6, im no happy clapper but sometimes i think ive typed in the address for exit instead of bluemoon.

As for the second half when Gomez replaced Rodri, very poor.
Can’t see how Gomez fits in this team, especially in midfield, giving the ball away on numerous occasions.
I think Phillips could have done a better job if not out on loan
Don’t agree with that at all Gomez is always tidy and who is Phillips?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.