FC Copenhagen (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

A really nice game. Copenhagen are no slouches, you don't get to the last 16 of this competition by being crap; crap teams go out in the group stage (don't they rags?). The young guns played really well and took their opportunity well. Like I said they were up against a good team who were very quick and pressed well. I actually enjoyed the game as Copenhagen had a real go in the second half; they could have given up and sat back and clogged us but they made a bit more of a game of it.

Gomez, Kova & Nunes played really well whilst being rusty

Gomez & Rico ahead of gvadiol for me
"Gomez & Rico ahead of gvadiol for me"

Why cocaine users are more likely to have sexually transmitted diseases

"

pricing way too dear for a boring non event, I understand why people swerve dead rubbers like this, to get 51500 is incredible, 60 quid to sit in the 2nd tier to watch the second string just pass it around with little intent on scoring, it’s way overpriced
Wasn't the price fixed before the first leg? Maybe someone thought a team that beat United would be better than they are.

The fact that we can beat good teams quite easily & our squad players slot in so well, makes it look as if the game was sub CL standard. Copenhagen would give most teams a hard game - just as Leipzig did at RM.
We fans are getting too used to easy wins & big score lines which skews appreciation of our achievements

Long may it last :) :)

Last edited:
Copenhagen are a good side they can play keep the ball well but we always hear it's only this team or that team when we beat them comfortably

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.