FC Copenhagen (H) | Wed 5th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking gundogan might get wrapped due to us losing our 2 holding mids maybe 45 each for bernie and kdb if we can find another midfielder to play??
I am thinking Phil or Jack, or both, could play in midfield if needed. Agree it makes sense for Gundogan to get a full or partial rest

I hope he rests 6 for Wednesday. Southampton on Sat back to full strength.
It is fine saying Haaland needs to start, but if he was injured Wednesday the reaction would be predictable.
Laporte ,Dias , Alvarez, Mahres, Palmer to start.
I agree with the end of your post, great opportunity to try and find form for a few lacking games and match sharpness.

With regards to Haaland I really think at the moment that there will have to be an element of concern with his fitness/fatigue levels from the physio/stats departments before he gets rested at the moment.

He young, looks fit and healthy in every game he’s played and is in deadly form. He will undoubtedly be eyeing this game as a chance to bag another couple of goals.

He is motivated by scoring again and again, and his mentality will be fixated on increasing his stats so that he will be up there with the best of the best come the end of his career.

My biggest concern is that I’m coming down for this one and my only other game this season was Bournemouth…if he plays I really need him to score so that I don’t feel like an absolute Jonah!

I agree with the end of your post, great opportunity to try and find form for a few lacking games and match sharpness.

With regards to Haaland I really think at the moment that there will have to be an element of concern with his fitness/fatigue levels from the physio/stats departments before he gets rested at the moment.

He young, looks fit and healthy in every game he’s played and is in deadly form. He will undoubtedly be eyeing this game as a chance to bag another couple of goals.

He is motivated by scoring again and again, and his mentality will be fixated on increasing his stats so that he will be up there with the best of the best come the end of his career.

My biggest concern is that I’m coming down for this one and my only other game this season was Bournemouth…if he plays I really need him to score so that I don’t feel like an absolute Jonah!

It's a difficult one, especially when you travel a long way. It's a dilemma between wanting to see Haaland and the best long term for the team. Best give him an hour then , for your sake.
But I will blame you if he pulls a hammy.

It's a difficult one, especially when you travel a long way. It's a dilemma between wanting to see Haaland and the best long term for the team. Best give him an hour then , for your sake.
But I will blame you if he pulls a hammy.
I’m ok if he’s rested, I just can’t cope with if he plays and doesn’t score (he’s scored in every single game since)

At least we win against Bournemouth, my last game pre-pandemic was a defeat from Wolves!

Think he’d be pretty pissed off if rested in CL home match to Copenhagen. Plus he’s so economical in his movements, not sure what his running stats are but he’s more explosive than running himself into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.