FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide how strong Pep will go. Another goal in Copenhagan would have helped. If he goes fully weak we don't relly want to risk being behind in the second half and panicking. I suspect he will go fairly strong and make subs second half.
Pep likes momentum so I think he will go strong. We are best playing three games a week.

I can't decide how strong Pep will go. Another goal in Copenhagan would have helped. If he goes fully weak we don't relly want to risk being behind in the second half and panicking. I suspect he will go fairly strong and make subs second half.
Fucking hell Dave, did we ever think we’d see the day when someone was a bit pissed off that we’d only won 3 1 away in a champions league knock out away match?

Surprised me as well just me maybe tarring them all the few that were inside were fuming that they had to come to the bar to order food waffling about typical English I bit my lip and didn’t say anything but I told the bar staff if they were like that in Belfast they’d be told to fuck off ..
Two of them started chanting Empty-had when they saw my hat just now. Classless. The Rags of Denmark.

Tough game. We've not looked good recently and have been scraping results - we only looked good against the Rags due to their absolute negative brand of football. Once again Haaland was firing blanks, KdB is still not in great form and Foden looks ok.

This lot will be right up for this and could take advantage of a weakened side if we're thinking of the big game this weekend. They will be fresh after their Winter break and will remember their success in Manchester already this season.

I'd take 1-1 right now and get to the last 8.
We've scored 9 goals in our last 2 games.

Move on.

Two of them started chanting Empty-had when they saw my hat just now. Classless. The Rags of Denmark.
Just tell them they average 26k in a capital city. We get 54k in a city where the other team has 653 million fans. Then go to the bog with a cup and come back and pour piss in their beer, and tell the classless unimaginative cunts that BBS said hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.