FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute nonsense. Copenhagen FC will treat this as their cup final. With a weakened side (hopefully), City should be happy with a draw and no injuries.
‘ROARRRR’

liontart showing us their never say die attitude!
That’s as positive a post I’ve ever read from you I think and it’s still negative as fuck! Haha!

Sorry which one do you think is funny? Malg or McIntyre?
Neither

I’m talking about the negative posters. I’d hate to see this place if City didn’t have the standard of player they do.

City have been a joy to watch for many many years. I just think some ( not all) take for granted they are watching one of the best club sides we’ve ever seen. Never take it for granted but enjoy every minute of it.

Neither

I’m talking about the negative posters. I’d hate to see this place if City didn’t have the standard of player they do.

City have been a joy to watch for many many years. I just think some ( not all) take for granted they are watching one of the best club sides we’ve ever seen. Never take it for granted but enjoy every minute of it.
I’m 64 mate, first game in 1964, season ticket since 1972, living the dream every single match

After our derby day demolition—and my pact with the football gods—I would be happy with a scoreless draw and no injuries, with Kev, Foden, and Stones rested.

I’m 64 mate, first game in 1964, season ticket since 1972, living the dream every single match
My mates been down there for 35+ years and followed City home and away since he moved there. I’m delighted for him and was over the moon he got to go to Istanbul with his son who had survived being hit by a drunk driver a few years back. I know he takes nothing for granted

My mates been down there for 35+ years and followed City home and away since he moved there. I’m delighted for him and was over the moon he got to go to Istanbul with his son who had survived being hit by a drunk driver a few years back. I know he takes nothing for granted
You not a Blue then pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.