FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Council 'Bail Out' FC United - letter in MEN Friday

AndyFcum said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
At last - people of Manchester are starting to suss the council out!
Saturday's MEN Postbag

''Keep Pool Open''
At the same time as Manchester council can find money for FC United's stadium, we have been told that they do not have enough money to save Miles Platting pool (Varley St baths).
It will have to close in December and we have been told that our nearest pool is the one that is to be built in Beswick.
But that is no good to us, how are we meant to get there? Our centre has pools and a gym and all for £10 a month. I wonder if the new pool will be so cheap?
The council is forever telling us to get fit, then they take away our facilities to do so. Sorry, but no one ever got fit watching football.

Annoyed Swimmers.

Yawn. You didn't write the letter but here are more corrections to your usual selective use of information and general dishonesty.

1. It's not FC United's stadium, its a community facility, shared with 13 Moston Junior teams and the wider Manchester community, should they wish.

2. The pot that contributes to Miles Platting pool funding is a completely different issue to a separate commercial rate LOAN offered to a business and has nothing to do with general Council funding. Problems with Miles Platting pool has NOT ffs been caused by FC United.

3. The Moston stadium is not simply about watching football. Mike Amesbury's letter highlighted the benefits broadly of encouraging more people to join in playing football with Moston juniors and participating in other related football and sports fitness activities via the stadium and forthcoming community outreach programmes, to seek to help reduce obesity and general crime levels.

All as you well know.

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm --

mcnab-sees-red said:
population of manchester est 2011..........500,000

your support.............2000

I fail to see the value to the average council tax payer. Small minority interest groups do not deserve,or recieve, this level of support.

Whats so special about your project that commends it to the vast majority of Manchester residents?

Sorry, how did you pay back the £53million pounds again?

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm --

Sorry AndyFCUM, did I miss your response to the fraudulent letters scam?
Did it happen or am I telling porkies????

Oh, so the 13 junior football teams will be using the stadium? Thought not.

Re: FC United fan's request for fraudulent letters (p14)

A form of United fans being arrogant, disrespectful, dismissive of evidence against them, juvenile, inconsiderate and downright rude?

Never seen it.

AndyFcum said:

You can't compare the Etihad Stadium with the proposed stadium in Moston.
The Etihad (CoMS) was being built whether or not for the purpose of hosting the Commonwealth games and the council will receive far more back from the lease of the stadium than it ever spent. It's in the council's interest that City lease the stadium rather than purchase it

AndyFcum said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
At last - people of Manchester are starting to suss the council out!
Saturday's MEN Postbag

''Keep Pool Open''
At the same time as Manchester council can find money for FC United's stadium, we have been told that they do not have enough money to save Miles Platting pool (Varley St baths).
It will have to close in December and we have been told that our nearest pool is the one that is to be built in Beswick.
But that is no good to us, how are we meant to get there? Our centre has pools and a gym and all for £10 a month. I wonder if the new pool will be so cheap?
The council is forever telling us to get fit, then they take away our facilities to do so. Sorry, but no one ever got fit watching football.

Annoyed Swimmers.

Yawn. You didn't write the letter but here are more corrections to your usual selective use of information and general dishonesty.

1. It's not FC United's stadium, its a community facility, shared with 13 Moston Junior teams and the wider Manchester community, should they wish.

2. The pot that contributes to Miles Platting pool funding is a completely different issue to a separate commercial rate LOAN offered to a business and has nothing to do with general Council funding. Problems with Miles Platting pool has NOT ffs been caused by FC United.

3. The Moston stadium is not simply about watching football. Mike Amesbury's letter highlighted the benefits broadly of encouraging more people to join in playing football with Moston juniors and participating in other related football and sports fitness activities via the stadium and forthcoming community outreach programmes, to seek to help reduce obesity and general crime levels.

All as you well know.

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm --

mcnab-sees-red said:
population of manchester est 2011..........500,000

your support.............2000

I fail to see the value to the average council tax payer. Small minority interest groups do not deserve,or recieve, this level of support.

Whats so special about your project that commends it to the vast majority of Manchester residents?

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm --

AndyFCUM so it's a community stadium and how are MJ going to use the stadium are they going to be playing games there or just use the showers ? Members of the public can use it how much will it cost ? Oh what about the letters you forgot to answer !

For AndyFCUM - another snapshot of fraudulent activities by the same person - admitting to having 20 letters sent from outside M40 that were then adopted with a name and address from within M40 and forwarded to the council. This was a few days after the request was made. I wonder what the grand total of fraudulent letters was AndyFCUM? I have deleted the names of the guilty parties involved in the scam. For now.
Your comments please are most welcome.

Paul,

Find attached ever so slightly altered letter.
I got my mate **** **** to sign it.
I attended the M40 4FC meeting last night and gave the signed version to ***** *.
He has 20 now so is going to post in one big envelope.
Anymore letters send them to me pal.

Regards,

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
For AndyFCUM - another snapshot of fraudulent activities by the same person - admitting to having 20 letters sent from outside M40 that were then adopted with a name and address from within M40 and forwarded to the council. This was a few days after the request was made. I wonder what the grand total of fraudulent letters was AndyFCUM? I have deleted the names of the guilty parties involved in the scam. For now.
Your comments please are most welcome.

Paul,

Find attached ever so slightly altered letter.
I got my mate **** **** to sign it.
I attended the M40 4FC meeting last night and gave the signed version to ***** *.
He has 20 now so is going to post in one big envelope.
Anymore letters send them to me pal.

Regards,
[/quote

I know the blanked out names :)

The Pink Panther said:
AndyFcum said:

You can't compare the Etihad Stadium with the proposed stadium in Moston.
The Etihad (CoMS) was being built whether or not for the purpose of hosting the Commonwealth games and the council will receive far more back from the lease of the stadium than it ever spent. It's in the council's interest that City lease the stadium rather than purchase it

Unbelievable that they're comparing our situation to theirs. City occupying the stadium is of huge benefit to the council - if it had been left empty then it would've been a white elephant with tens of millions of pounds pissed away. As you say the council, in time, will get their money back many times over. How much will the council make from FCUM's planned stadium project?

Put simply, it was imperative to the council that somebody took the stadium on after the Commonwealth Games. It is in no way imperative to the council that FCUM get the chance to build a new stadium. This is more in FCUM's interest than it is in the council's interest.

AndyFcum said:

Initially, by giving the council the site of Maine Road.

Then by giving the council 50% of all ticket sales above the capacity at Maine Road (estimated at £2m a year)

Currently by giving the council approx £4m a year following the Ethihad deal.

What's your point again?

Also, nice to see you returned to the forum to argue the points you could defend, yet studiously ignored the allegations (with proof) that FCUM fans have been fraudulently generating "local" support for the deal.

Soccer Club United of Manchester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.