FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - campaigners launch legal challenge (page 27)

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
PistonBlue said:
lordofthehawks said:
I see they were fighting at the game at Grantham today.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/news</a>

Bunch of arse holes

Not very community minded there !!!!

You didn't see the editors cut!

Re: FC United - fans fighting at Grantham (page 30)

shootmeifipost10k said:
The fc united followers are nothing more than turncoats, thay have done nothing more than turn their backs on the club they supported at the first sign of trouble when it needed them most,as in United needed them to keep going put money into the club, buy the tickets and stuff in the club shops. It doesn'e matter if some went to the glaziers every penny helped clear that debt and keep them at the top of the pile. Yet instead they turn around say fuck it I'll follow another club.
I refuse to call them football supporters.
I have more respect for an arrogant loud mouthed man united fan than any of them.

Turncoat cunts
There's a United fan at work who says exactly that. He's a bit of a dick himself (always banging on about empty seats but when I mentioned 32000 of them against Palace and 60000 of them against us he didn't speak to me for about two weeks!). But he thinks Soccer Club United of Manchester fans are all the dirty rats who ran at the first sign of trouble. Turncoats of the highest order and doesn't want them back at United, ever.

Why Always Ste said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
In my eyes, where they made the error is (as someone else said) they formed a 'mini me' version of united, playing in red, the name etc. A missed opportunity to start from scratch with disgruntled / priced out fans from Greater Manchester (and presumably beyond). For being a ''community orientated club'' they alienated people (both red and blue and beyond) from whatever their perception of the word 'community' is from the start (wrongly or rightly), instead of saying ''this club is for anyone pissed off with the game as it currently stands, come and join a brand new club with a brand new identity and colours''. An opportunity missed in my book.

Good point here.
I can get to Gigg Lane within a 20min walk yet never went to an FCUM match as the club had nothing to do with me and was more about Ragshite.
I will however go to 1/2 Bury games a season to help support a local club.

When FCUM started I was disillusioned with football, having no funding to go and watch City (Single Parent wouldn't pay for tickets) travelling (via jumping the tram) to get to Maine Road/COMS and many times begging touts for free/cheap entry.
Perfect opportunity one would seem to start supporting a more local "community" club with cheaper ticketing costs.

Why would I support FCUM for when all I had ever done in the past is Watch City & Bolton growing up and taught many times about the ragshite and the way their club/fans operated.
Was just a mini-me of the rags, and still is today.

The mini-me observation is quite right, at the end of last season fc had a family day promotion at one of their home games and i went on their forum a day or so later just to see what was going on and started reading a thread about the family day and do you know what the main topic of the family day was ???????? a man turned up with his son and guess what he was wearing a city shirt so they were saying how someone should have smacked him for wearing it then degenerated into calling him .... well im sure you can work out what they were saying ....... if i can find the thread i will post a link to it<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 am --<br /><br />
PistonBlue said:
PistonBlue said:
Bunch of arse holes

No ?

Why Always Ste said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
In my eyes, where they made the error is (as someone else said) they formed a 'mini me' version of united, playing in red, the name etc. A missed opportunity to start from scratch with disgruntled / priced out fans from Greater Manchester (and presumably beyond). For being a ''community orientated club'' they alienated people (both red and blue and beyond) from whatever their perception of the word 'community' is from the start (wrongly or rightly), instead of saying ''this club is for anyone pissed off with the game as it currently stands, come and join a brand new club with a brand new identity and colours''. An opportunity missed in my book.

Good point here.
I can get to Gigg Lane within a 20min walk yet never went to an FCUM match as the club had nothing to do with me and was more about Ragshite.
I will however go to 1/2 Bury games a season to help support a local club.

When FCUM started I was disillusioned with football, having no funding to go and watch City (Single Parent wouldn't pay for tickets) travelling (via jumping the tram) to get to Maine Road/COMS and many times begging touts for free/cheap entry.
Perfect opportunity one would seem to start supporting a more local "community" club with cheaper ticketing costs.

Why would I support FCUM for when all I had ever done in the past is Watch City & Bolton growing up and taught many times about the ragshite and the way their club/fans operated.
Was just a mini-me of the rags, and still is today.

The mini-me observation is quite right, at the end of last season fc had a family day promotion at one of their home games and i went on their forum a day or so later just to see what was going on and started reading a thread about the family day and do you know what the main topic of the family day was ???????? a man turned up with his son and guess what he was wearing a city shirt so they were saying how someone should have smacked him for wearing it then degenerated into calling him .... well im sure you can work out what they were saying ....... if i can find the thread i will post a link to it

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 am --

PistonBlue said:

No ?

crossed wires mate. Editors cut of my post, not the video

I dont understand FC united as a concept. It's basically just another team where they can go on a saturday and act like complete cunts.

More lazy journilism from Mike Keegan when you think this happened at least
8-10 months ago and MJ were playing their games on there last season so dont know why there saying they cant play there this season ? looks like there trying to portray FC as poor victims or are there trying to deflect that they still havent started work on the stadium yet?

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1587093_fc-uniteds-proposed-new-ground-in-moston-vandalised-in-weedkiller-protest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... er-protest</a>

Taken from the comments section of the m.U.e.n. article.....
Dean Brook, M40 (24/08/2012 at 12:15)

At last, someone who knows what is going on here.
If the MEN cared to go to the Ronald Johnson Playing Fields TODAY (like I have done, walking the dog (and yes I picked up the mess) they will notice there is drilling going on there, testing for whatever is under the ground (a mine shaft I suspect!)
THAT is the reason that Moston Juniors are playing elsewhere, because the ground is supposedly being prepared for building on. Nothing to do with vandalism.
What disappoints me is FC United refuse to comment - they should have had the guts to admit that the vandalism took place last year, instead they let the subject fester to make it appear bad for the protesters.

To which the reporter replies....
Mike Keegan (24/08/2012 at 15:53)
The weed killer attack and concrete pouring were discovered this weekend. Dean Brook it may surprise you that I was at RJ Playing Fields yesterday. The graffiti may have been on the container for a while (although clearly not a year ago unless the person responsible had a crystal ball) but this has not been reported before.

Well I know who I believe. (perhaps he never saw the very large drills ?)

davymcfc said:
I dont understand FC united as a concept. It's basically just another team where they can go on a saturday and act like complete *****.

sounds like you understand the concept perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.