FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - vandalism on the proposed site? (page 32)

TheMoonIsRising said:
TRAITORS !
That's exactly what these fuckers are! Traitors, turncoats, disloyal...I could go on. I bet they'd leave their wife if she got ill, that's the level of faith they have in things.

Re: FC United - fans fighting at Grantham (page 30)

Blue Mist said:
Taken from the comments section of the m.U.e.n. article.....
Dean Brook, M40 (24/08/2012 at 12:15)

At last, someone who knows what is going on here.
If the MEN cared to go to the Ronald Johnson Playing Fields TODAY (like I have done, walking the dog (and yes I picked up the mess) they will notice there is drilling going on there, testing for whatever is under the ground (a mine shaft I suspect!)
THAT is the reason that Moston Juniors are playing elsewhere, because the ground is supposedly being prepared for building on. Nothing to do with vandalism.
What disappoints me is FC United refuse to comment - they should have had the guts to admit that the vandalism took place last year, instead they let the subject fester to make it appear bad for the protesters.

To which the reporter replies....
Mike Keegan (24/08/2012 at 15:53)
The weed killer attack and concrete pouring were discovered this weekend. Dean Brook it may surprise you that I was at RJ Playing Fields yesterday. The graffiti may have been on the container for a while (although clearly not a year ago unless the person responsible had a crystal ball) but this has not been reported before.

Well I know who I believe. (perhaps he never saw the very large drills ?)

At least one of Moston Juniors teams (U16) have folded due to players:
a) having to travel to Heaton Park for home matches
b) young blues not wishing to associate themselves with FC turncoatrags.

Good for the local community eh?

PistonBlue said:
Blue Mist said:

If the MEN cared to go to the Ronald Johnson Playing Fields TODAY (like I have done, walking the dog (and yes I picked up the mess) they will notice there is drilling going on there, testing for whatever is under the ground (a mine shaft I suspect!)
THAT is the reason that Moston Juniors are playing elsewhere, because the ground is supposedly being prepared for building on. Nothing to do with vandalism.
What disappoints me is FC United refuse to comment - they should have had the guts to admit that the vandalism took place last year, instead they let the subject fester to make it appear bad for the protesters.

The weed killer attack and concrete pouring were discovered this weekend. Dean Brook it may surprise you that I was at RJ Playing Fields yesterday. The graffiti may have been on the container for a while (although clearly not a year ago unless the person responsible had a crystal ball) but this has not been reported before.

Where did you hear that from Piston ?

Whats the general view in Manchester on FC United, both from City and United fans?

I remember respecting them from afar when they set up their own club in protest against been shafted. I couldn't do it myself, but I understood their sentiment.

Do City fans hate them because ultimately they are ''United'' or do you have a soft spot for them for shitting on United?

Do Newton Heath fans hate them for being traitors, or do they respect them for having the bottle to walk away?

PistonBlue said:
Blue Mist said:

My lads have been playing for Moston Juniors for 2 years and have not once used RJ Playing fields for anything. Not even training.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 pm --<br /><br />
matty barton said:
Whats the general view in Manchester on FC United, both from City and United fans?

I remember respecting them from afar when they set up their own club in protest against been shafted. I couldn't do it myself, but I understood their sentiment.

Do City fans hate them because ultimately they are ''United'' or do you have a soft spot for them for shitting on United?

Do Newton Heath fans hate them for being traitors, or do they respect them for having the bottle to walk away?

Generally we laugh at them

matty barton said:

Sums it up
" In my eyes, where they made the error is (as someone else said) they formed a 'mini me' version of united, playing in red, the name etc. A missed opportunity to start from scratch with disgruntled / priced out fans from Greater Manchester (and presumably beyond). For being a ''community orientated club'' they alienated people (both red and blue and beyond) from whatever their perception of the word 'community' is from the start (wrongly or rightly), instead of saying ''this club is for anyone pissed off with the game as it currently stands, come and join a brand new club with a brand new identity and colours''. An opportunity missed in my book."

matty barton said:

A pub team for wankers.

matty barton said:

Great idea at first, had total admiration for them. I even watched them play a friendly here against Lok Leipzig. However, what I don't understand are these Reds who also support FCUM. And vice versa. How many FCUM fans have actually stopped supporting Utd? Not many. They just want to have two teams. WTF is that all about?

Nothing to do with the vandalism but I see the Pretenders were at home this Saturday in the FA Trophy, they were playing Mossley. The attendance was a mere 861 (a local derby) I wonder where the other 5,000 loyal dedicated and committed fans were? ......oh hang on FC United of Trafford were also playing that day.

Blue Mist said:
Nothing to do with the vandalism but I see the Pretenders were at home this Saturday in the FA Trophy, they were playing Mossley. The attendance was a mere 861 (a local derby) I wonder where the other 5,000 loyal dedicated and committed fans were? ......oh hang on FC United of Trafford were also playing that day.

This club will not be around in 10 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.