FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - vandalism on the proposed site? (page 32)

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
The funkster deluxe wrote:
Cant see us being in Moston for the new season now. Hopefully the NIMBY Bitters arent getting legal aid for this and it will end up costing them a fortune.

This is the issue that FCUM fans can't get their heads around.

OK, I am a City fan so therefore my reasoning for objecting to this development must be solely based on my football allegiances......

In my life time I have belonged to other ''interest groups'' such as CND, Friends of the Earth, Green Peace, The Green Party, Friends of Fog Lane Park.
I have demonstrated in support of the striking miners, against the Poll Tax, against the sale of fur coats in Kendal's, against Clause 28, against the Criminal Justice Bill.
Whisper it quietly, because not many know this, I'm also a fan of The Smiths & Morrissey.

So why am I not described as ''CND member against the development of a football stadium on the Ronald Johnson Fields?'' or ''friends of the Earth member against.....''

Why am I only pigeonholed as being a City fan? Is that because it suits your agenda to dismiss legitimate local people's concerns about what is being planned right on their doorstep? Some of us are Blues, some reds, some are in the ''couldn't give a shit'' about football corner. But the concerns of local people are all simply lumped into one pot and labelled Blue Bitters.
It's like FCUM fans have this in built paranoia in their minds that it's all about THEM rather than it being about the issue at hand - which is the development of a green space in a built up area.

Personally I wouldn't have objected to Moston Juniors having a single story changing room built on the site - there is slight difference with that being in use at weekends and the odd night in lighter nights than a 5000 capacity stadium and artificial pitch in use 7 days a week morning, afternoon and evening behind an old folks home - not to mention the club house open how many nights per week until what time??
But that's my opinion, others against the plans may think differently.

I can't get my head round why £750K wasn't enough for that to be built in the first place - and if it wasn't, then why award them insufficient funding in the first place.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a trip to Cape Cod this week, I may even sign up to adopt a whale. I will then post on here ''City fan adopts a whale'', because that's all my life apparently revolves around.... everything I do is through and because I am of a Blue persuasion, my other political or social values obviously count for nothing......

Smug egotistical gobshites...what would they do if the Glazers sold up?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Cant see us being in Moston for the new season now. Hopefully the NIMBY Bitters arent getting legal aid for this and it will end up costing them a fortune.

OK, I am a City fan so therefore my reasoning for objecting to this development must be solely based on my football allegiances......

In my life time I have belonged to other ''interest groups'' such as CND, Friends of the Earth, Green Peace, The Green Party, Friends of Fog Lane Park.
I have demonstrated in support of the striking miners, against the Poll Tax, against the sale of fur coats in Kendal's, against Clause 28, against the Criminal Justice Bill.
Whisper it quietly, because not many know this, I'm also a fan of The Smiths & Morrissey.

So why am I not described as ''CND member against the development of a football stadium on the Ronald Johnson Fields?'' or ''friends of the Earth member against.....''

Why am I only pigeonholed as being a City fan? Is that because it suits your agenda to dismiss legitimate local people's concerns about what is being planned right on their doorstep? Some of us are Blues, some reds, some are in the ''couldn't give a shit'' about football corner. But the concerns of local people are all simply lumped into one pot and labelled Blue Bitters.
It's like FCUM fans have this in built paranoia in their minds that it's all about THEM rather than it being about the issue at hand - which is the development of a green space in a built up area.

Personally I wouldn't have objected to Moston Juniors having a single story changing room built on the site - there is slight difference with that being in use at weekends and the odd night in lighter nights than a 5000 capacity stadium and artificial pitch in use 7 days a week morning, afternoon and evening behind an old folks home - not to mention the club house open how many nights per week until what time??

I can't get my head round why £750K wasn't enough for that to be built in the first place - and if it wasn't, then why award them insufficient funding in the first place.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a trip to Cape Cod this week, I may even sign up to adopt a whale. I will then post on here ''City fan adopts a whale'', because that's all my life apparently revolves around.... everything I do is through and because I am of a Blue persuasion, my other political or social values obviously count for nothing......

And just to back up your argument from the FC Forum :
Ernie Bishop Wrote:
People read it just to see the reason to the opposition and how trivial it is. The reason is because we are United. Nothing to do with the residents of Moston. Even their leader lives thousands of miles away in the USA and was a so called "judas" himself, wanting to form his own FC City back in 06.

The irony of all this was that the bitters stopped our move to 10 acres lane. Now they don't want us in Moston. They would be happy I suppose if we wern't in Manchester , unlike them.

hmmm,down to below 900 against mossley when big utd were playing? the confused cunts showing their values eh.
good luck with the campaign tueart.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

And just to back up your argument from the FC Forum :
Ernie Bishop Wrote:
People read it just to see the reason to the opposition and how trivial it is. The reason is because we are United. Nothing to do with the residents of Moston. Even their leader lives thousands of miles away in the USA and was a so called "judas" himself, wanting to form his own FC City back in 06.

The irony of all this was that the bitters stopped our move to 10 acres lane. Now they don't want us in Moston. They would be happy I suppose if we wern't in Manchester , unlike them.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the fact I am seen as ''their leader'' orchestrating activities 3,500 miles away! PMSL. Very, very delusional.

Note the miss information from the above though?
On one hand ''the bitters stopped our move to 10 Acres'' - meaning the alleged intervention by MCFC.
This is followed by ''now they don't want us in Moston''.
The two are totally unconnected.
Ten Acres Lane MAY have been too close to City's planned developments, but that has NOTHING to do with Moston residents legitimate claims to demonstrating against the RJPF's being developed into a 5,000 capacity stadium with artificial pitch alongside it open every day / evening. Some (as explained) are Blue, some red and some couldn't give a fuck over colours.

No one involved in the campaign has ever said that ''FCUM are not wanted in Moston'' - another myth perpetrated by the ''infamy, infamy, everyone has it infamy'' FCUM fan who fails to understand that the world doesn't revolve around the business of an Evo Stick league football club (however well intentioned) and that local residents opinions are based beyond which football team they do or do not support.

Just read that last post and realised RJPF refers to the playing fields and not Red Judas People's Front doesn't it.

35-page thread on the champions of England's biggest fan forum about a non-league club with minus 2,000 regular fans who apparently 'won't exist in 10 years'. How sad

Priorities lads

zutroy said:
35-page thread on the champions of England's biggest fan forum about a non-league club with minus 2,000 regular fans who apparently 'won't exist in 10 years'. How sad

Priorities lads

When a bunch of fat middle aged fuckwits throw a huge hissy fit and start their own club, it's no wonder it gets discussed. The only surprise is that they have Manchester in the name. They should have just called themselves Judas FC of Bury.

stony said:
zutroy said:

Priorities lads

When a bunch of fat middle aged fuckwits throw a huge hissy fit and start their own club, it's no wonder it gets discussed. The only surprise is that they have Manchester in the name. They should have just called themselves Judas FC of Bury.

Always thought that as they were upset by the Glaziers they should try to not appear wholly anti American by calling themselves Soccer Club United of Manchester - or just SCUM for short

this in todays menu
<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1590666_campaigners-kick-off-legal-action-in-fc-united-battle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ted-battle</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.