FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - an ode or two about FCUM (pg 44)

why dont they go play at he city of salford stadium and use the money they have raised for the new ground on the kids of manchester and salford

noely said:
why dont they go play at he city of salford stadium and use the money they have raised for the new ground on the kids of manchester and salford

A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!

pauldominic said:
noely said:

A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!

Not really Sale traditionally play on a friday night Salford play on a sunday so FC play on the sat
Now you will say what about the pitch?
simple make sale and salford play he same weekend at home whilst FCUM play away
and when Sale and Salford play away Fcum play at home
Also this will only be a problem in august sept and may when Salford play but for the rest of the footy season it will just be Sale and Fcum alternating

noely said:
pauldominic said:
noely said:

Not really Sale traditionally play on a friday night Salford play on a sunday so FC play on the sat
Now you will say what about the pitch?
simple make sale and salford play he same weekend at home whilst FCUM play away
and when Sale and Salford play away Fcum play at home
Also this will only be a problem in august sept and may when Salford play but for the rest of the footy season it will just be Sale and Fcum alternating

Salford would certainly make more sense for a mini-me rag outfit.

pauldominic said:
noely said:

Paul, you know nothing of the area and nothing of the issue except what your friends (presumably from Preston) feed you. As per usual all you bring to a debate is your own personal prejudice, bizarre tangents and obfuscation. Do everyone a favour and dip out will you, failing that try reading the whole thread first so you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the issues.

noely said:

I would have suggested The Willows myself, but they want to play within the city boundaries and because they want their own ground to maximise revenue.
Broughton Park's Hough End ground was suggested as a groundshare possibility and was not taken any further because of that very reason.

lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
noely said:

Paul, you know nothing of the area and nothing of the issue except what your friends (presumably from Preston) feed you. As per usual all you bring to a debate is your own personal prejudice, bizarre tangents and obfuscation. Do everyone a favour and dip out will you, failing that try reading the whole thread first so you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the issues.

Nonsense.

There is loads of personal prejudice on here and the only reason we're approaching page 50 is because its FCUoM.

If I'd started a similar thread about Fulwood Amateurs, Fleetwood Town or AFC Fylde, I wonder how much interest that would have generated.

My friends don't live in or come from Preston actually.

If you were a thinking person, you would welcome as many different viewpoints and opinions as possible. They inform a debate and develop a better consensus.

pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:

Nonsense.

There is loads of personal prejudice on here and the only reason we're approaching page 50 is because its FCUoM.

If I'd started a similar thread about Fulwood Amateurs, Fleetwood Town or AFC Fylde, I wonder how much interest that would have generated.

If you were a thinking person, you would welcome as many different viewpoints and opinions as possible. They inform a debate and develop a better consensus.

Of course there is prejudice, and if you read the thread you'll see MES is trying to get away from it, it is, however all you bring bar the red herrings.

I welcome INFORMED opinions, yours never are.

lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
lloydie said:

Nonsense.

Of course there is prejudice, and if you read the thread you'll see MES is trying to get away from it, it is, however all you bring bar the red herrings.

I really don't know where to start in response to your post here.

You allege that I'm prejudiced about FCUoM, which I'm not. I'm interested but not prejudiced.

I can always detect when someone is prejudiced like you because they make assertions and generalisations that are impossible to justify.

FWIW, I think I've established a consensus with MES and I'm happy to apologise to him for an ill-informed post.

pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
Nonsense.

I really don't know where to start in response to your post here.

You allege that I'm prejudiced about FCUoM, which I'm not. I'm interested but not prejudiced.

I can always detect when someone is prejudiced like you because they make assertions and generalisations that are impossible to justify.

FWIW, I think I've established a consensus with MES and I'm happy to apologise to him for an ill-informed post.

No probs, wasn't offended by it, but thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.