FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - an ode or two about FCUM (pg 44)

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
3 members of the FC board resigned after their AGM on Friday !

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

Wow! Sounds interesting! Anymore inside info from the spies on their forums?

blue cigar said:
confused fc of manchester. slowly starting to unravel and long may it continue.
I'd like to play them in the FA Cup first (will have to be next year now thoughs icons they're out because they're ducking shite!). Then see the turncoats fold.

lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
noely said:
why dont they go play at he city of salford stadium and use the money they have raised for the new ground on the kids of manchester and salford

A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!

Paul, you know nothing of the area and nothing of the issue except what your friends (presumably from Preston) feed you. As per usual all you bring to a debate is your own personal prejudice, bizarre tangents and obfuscation. Do everyone a favour and dip out will you, failing that try reading the whole thread first so you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the issues.
Yeah Paul, dip out will you, with your rational debate, your knowledge of the issue and the fair, balanced approach to the argument. All you're doing is getting in the way of the 'pfff yeah those silly rags, just a bunch of turncoat scum' pontificating and backslapping. We're nearly at 50 pages of it too, HOW DARE you come here and not spend all your time slagging off the non-league 'rag' outfit. Call yourself a blue?

2 posts in umpteen years both about fcum. Fuck me the former soviet union would be proud of a sleeper like you.

zutroy said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!

Paul, you know nothing of the area and nothing of the issue except what your friends (presumably from Preston) feed you. As per usual all you bring to a debate is your own personal prejudice, bizarre tangents and obfuscation. Do everyone a favour and dip out will you, failing that try reading the whole thread first so you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the issues.
Yeah Paul, dip out will you, with your rational debate, your knowledge of the issue and the fair, balanced approach to the argument. All you're doing is getting in the way of the 'pfff yeah those silly rags, just a bunch of turncoat scum' pontificating and backslapping. We're nearly at 50 pages of it too, HOW DARE you come here and not spend all your time slagging off the non-league 'rag' outfit. Call yourself a blue?

fbloke said:

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

Whats the background to the 'witch hunt'?

Apparently 1 of the board members said he was good mates with Gary glitter and could get him to do a Christmas family special for them and that it would raise loads of money etc.....but a few we're against it and wanted John Virgo to do a family snooker exhibition instead. They all had a mass debate about it and it kicked off.

That's what I heard anyhow.

fbloke said:

One quote :

Oh dear ....

Whats the background to the 'witch hunt'?

Halloween

1_barry_conlon said:
2 posts in umpteen years both about fcum. Fuck me the former soviet union would be proud of a sleeper like you.

zutroy said:
lloydie said:

Hahaha

How in the frig has he remembered his password all this time?

I end up having to reset my Papa John's log in if I haven't ordered a pizza within the last two weeks.

Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

FC United AGM 2012 Stadium update
Where we got to...
i) Final agreed costs - £5.3m
This includes:
•£100,000 contingency
•Fit out costs
•Stands to 4 sides
•Covered corner and full length main stand
ii) Budget to meet those costs:
•Includes:
•Increased funding
•Additional borrowing (£250,000) (trying to offset)
•Increases on both CSS (£80k to raise) and DF (£150k to raise)

................FUNDING Current To be raised Total Target
Community Shares £1,725,000 £75,000 £1,805,000
Development Fund £200,000 £150,000 £350,000

........FUNDING Current Total Target
Sport England £750,000 £750,000
FF FSIF £150,000 £150,000
FF Community £500,000 £500,000
Manchester City Council Grant £550,000 £550,000
Education delivery £300,000 £300,000
Education funding £150,000 £150,000
MCC Loan £500,000 £500,000
Underwriting loan £250,000 £250,000
FUNDING Current To be raised Total Target
,,,,,,,,,,,£5,075,000 £225,000 £5,305,000

Where we got to...(ii)
iii) Section 106
•Specifies our obligations on travel, community use etc.
iv) Replacement provision for MJFC during build
v) Funding:
Negotiations with, and meeting conditions of, with grant# funders - almost complete
vi) Design/Contractor:
Final design drawings, contracting etc.

Where we are
Judicial Review:
•After S106 there was 13 week period before we could start work.
•Judicial Review papers issued on October 5th.
•Challenge is to council’s planning decision process and the council is the defendant
•FCUM named as an interested party, which means we can make representation/submission to court.

Where we are (ii)
3. Situation Now
•Awaiting confirmation of court date and place
•Likely to know this soon
•Delay is a threat
4. Possibilities
•Council wins outright, no grounds for appeal
•Council loses
•Council wins but possibility for appeal
•Other legal challenge

danburge82 said:
pauldominic said:
Salford City Reds play in the Summer and Sale Sharks play in the Winter. There only a few months crossover.

Why dont they ground share with Stockport seeing Sale Sharks have moved out i'm sure Stockport would welcome the investement

We don't want them in Stockport thank you very much.

Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

The one thing I will give fcum is they've got a brass neck. I wonder what would happen if Altrincham, Hyde, Chester or anyone else for that matter applied to Sport England, their City Council, and an education committee for a loan, would they get it ?
Answers on the back of a matchbox to the usual address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.