FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - an ode or two about FCUM (pg 44)

Well in the spirit of fair play
Here is another little tune this time from the opposition'' We have noted the thoughtful comments about our area!

Sung to the tune of ‘Summer Holiday’

We’re all gonna build a Moston stadium
A Brand new football ground for me and you,
We’ll watch FC..in our brand new stadium,
In a season or two..oohoo; after judicial review

Chorus..........
We’re going where the pubs get firebombed
We’re going where the no-ers are blue
We’ve seen it all on crime watch
Now let’s see if it’s true…all together now…

pauldominic said:
noely said:
why dont they go play at he city of salford stadium and use the money they have raised for the new ground on the kids of manchester and salford

A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!
Salford City Reds play in the Summer and Sale Sharks play in the Winter. There only a few months crossover.

danburge82 said:
pauldominic said:
noely said:
why dont they go play at he city of salford stadium and use the money they have raised for the new ground on the kids of manchester and salford

A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!
Salford City Reds play in the Summer and Sale Sharks play in the Winter. There only a few months crossover.

Why dont they ground share with Stockport seeing Sale Sharks have moved out i'm sure Stockport would welcome the investement

I'm a blue through and through but I wish Fc United would stop being referred to as Fc United of Bury, I know they used to play at Gigg Lane but it's totally disrespectful to my birthtown and my second club to be spoken of in the same context as that joke of a club.

given_is_ironman said:
I'm a blue through and through but I wish Fc United would stop being referred to as Fc United of Bury, I know they used to play at Gigg Lane but it's totally disrespectful to my birthtown and my second club to be spoken of in the same context as that joke of a club.

They still do play at Bury

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
given_is_ironman said:

They still do play at Bury

They do. My bad.

3 members of the FC board resigned after their AGM on Friday !

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

given_is_ironman said:
Soccer Club United of Manchester

confused fc of manchester. slowly starting to unravel and long may it continue.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
3 members of the FC board resigned after their AGM on Friday !

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

Whats the background to the 'witch hunt'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.