FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

Nothing surprises me now about local government and councils! - On one hand they are saying that they are having to make huge cuts due to directives from downing street and co, yet they have enough money to refurbish all their offices and supply all staff with state of the art herman miller office chairs at £900 each, and electronic desks that can be raised and lowered in height electronically! - yet when you ask why their are less bobbies on the beat its because they don't have any money, and that they are having to turn street lights off because they don't have any money!

Sort your fucking priorities out! - this is happening up and down the country not just manchester!

Re: FC United - an ode or two about FCUM (pg 44)

zutroy said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
A very good point but with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds already there, a third club could get logistically challenging!

Paul, you know nothing of the area and nothing of the issue except what your friends (presumably from Preston) feed you. As per usual all you bring to a debate is your own personal prejudice, bizarre tangents and obfuscation. Do everyone a favour and dip out will you, failing that try reading the whole thread first so you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the issues.
Yeah Paul, dip out will you, with your rational debate, your knowledge of the issue and the fair, balanced approach to the argument. All you're doing is getting in the way of the 'pfff yeah those silly rags, just a bunch of turncoat scum' pontificating and backslapping. We're nearly at 50 pages of it too, HOW DARE you come here and not spend all your time slagging off the non-league 'rag' outfit. Call yourself a blue?

Don't get above yourself raggy boy, the same advice applies to you, read the thread, and argue your case, the issue is GREEN not Blue.

Your post has dragged up a gripe that pertains to PD's "debating" habits which you would do well to study before you rush to align with him, makes me wonder if you're that friend he's going on about, are you? either way I think you should HONESTLY declare your interest.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
3 members of the FC board resigned after their AGM on Friday !

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

Once again,the self appreciating rag arrogance shines through.

FCUM: Can we build a stadium in Moston please?

Moston Residents: No. Those fields belong to the community, and we have other concerns like parking problems etc. No, we really would prefer it if you looked elsewhere.

FCUM: Yes, well, erm, we don't really give a shit what you think. We're gonna build it anyway.

That's the spirit, treat everyone as you would want to be treated yorselves.

PistonBlue said:

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

some Moston Residents: No. Those fields belong to the community, and we have other concerns like parking problems etc. No, we really would prefer it if you looked elsewhere.

FCUM: Yes, well, erm, we don't really give a shit what you think. We're gonna build it anyway.

I live pretty near the proposed development, tho not actually within the boundaries of Moston, and know at least as many Moston residents that are in favour of the stadium as that are against it.

Of those I know that are against it, many object on environmental grounds (loss of a greenfield space, parking & traffic concerns, noise, refuse etc) but I also know a fair few who object purely on the basis that they don't want "those red t**ts round here"...

There's no doubt in my mind that the majority of the "anti" FC campaigners are driven by a fear of a decline in their environment and living standards but it'd be foolish to pretend some people aren't against the development purely because of the perceived Utd link.

Even in this thread references are made to rags or mini rags and some people make no attempt to disguise their dislike of FC as a club, or concept, rather than just stating the case against the proposed stadium.

Incidentally I thought Moston was the council's choice rather than FC Utd's. Wasn't 10 Acre Lane their preferred site?

JM Mcr said:
PistonBlue said:

One quote :

Oh dear ....

some Moston Residents: No. Those fields belong to the community, and we have other concerns like parking problems etc. No, we really would prefer it if you looked elsewhere.

I live pretty near the proposed development, tho not actually within the boundaries of Moston, and know at least as many Moston residents that are in favour of the stadium as that are against it.

Of those I know that are against it, many object on environmental grounds (loss of a greenfield space, parking & traffic concerns, noise, refuse etc) but I also know a fair few who object purely on the basis that they don't want "those red t**ts round here"...

There's no doubt in my mind that the majority of the "anti" FC campaigners are driven by a fear of a decline in their environment and living standards but it'd be foolish to pretend some people aren't against the development purely because of the perceived Utd link.

Even in this thread references are made to rags or mini rags and some people make no attempt to disguise their dislike of FC as a club, or concept, rather than just stating the case against the proposed stadium.

Incidentally I thought Moston was the council's choice rather than FC Utd's. Wasn't 10 Acre Lane their preferred site?

You're right, in that MCC pulled the plug on Ten Acre which was FC's preferred choice. What alternatives to the current site were proposed is unclear, to me at least.

You don't say how many of those in favour are FC/Utd fans swayed by an allegiance or how many of those in favour would be directly affected by the development. It is clear that those fighting this are doing so not because of the Utd thing but because it directly affects their quality of life.

lloydie said:
zutroy said:
lloydie said:
Paul, you know nothing of the area and nothing of the issue except what your friends (presumably from Preston) feed you. As per usual all you bring to a debate is your own personal prejudice, bizarre tangents and obfuscation. Do everyone a favour and dip out will you, failing that try reading the whole thread first so you have at least a rudimentary knowledge of the issues.
Yeah Paul, dip out will you, with your rational debate, your knowledge of the issue and the fair, balanced approach to the argument. All you're doing is getting in the way of the 'pfff yeah those silly rags, just a bunch of turncoat scum' pontificating and backslapping. We're nearly at 50 pages of it too, HOW DARE you come here and not spend all your time slagging off the non-league 'rag' outfit. Call yourself a blue?

Don't get above yourself raggy boy, the same advice applies to you, read the thread, and argue your case, the issue is GREEN not Blue.

Your post has dragged up a gripe that pertains to PD's "debating" habits which you would do well to study before you rush to align with him, makes me wonder if you're that friend he's going on about, are you? either way I think you should HONESTLY declare your interest.

To call me a rag supporter is ignorance beyond belief.

I know a family who are involved with FCUoM and that is all.

They are a committed christian family and frankly I see nothing wrong with the desire to build a small football club.

I shall politely refuse to respond to your insults and ignorance.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm --<br /><br />
PistonBlue said:

One quote :

Oh dear ....

Moston Residents: No. Those fields belong to the community, and we have other concerns like parking problems etc. No, we really would prefer it if you looked elsewhere.

MCC: Is that Manchester City Council or Marylebone Cricket Club?

Who is in control of the planning process?

pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
zutroy said:

They are a committed christian family and frankly I see nothing wrong with the desire to build a small football club.

I shall politely refuse to respond to your insults and ignorance.

Paul you have grabbed firmly onto the wrong end of the stick here. The last post was firmly aimed at Zutroy.

In fact your response is an abridged version of your entire argument. Basically you are for the 'development' because you have friends, as it happens from a ''committed christian family'', who support it for it and no other reason. This 'reason' is enough in your eyes to decry all other argument regardless.

Mikecini said:
pauldominic said:
lloydie said:

Paul you have grabbed firmly onto the wrong end of the stick here. The last post was firmly aimed at Zutroy.

In fact your response is an abridged version of your entire argument. Basically you are for the 'development' because you have friends, as it happens from a ''committed christian family'', who support it for it and no other reason. This 'reason' is enough in your eyes to decry all other argument regardless.

I've discussed local issues with MES and we have established a consensus.

The last post was firmly aimed in my direction as well.

Answer my Question:

Who is responsible for the planning process in Manchester?

Manchester City Council or FCUoM?

Most of your post is nonsense.

pauldominic said:

Answer my Question:

Paul that post was not aimed at you. He quoted someone who had quoted you and that is who the post was aimed at. Someone who has been a member here for 7 years with only 2 posts, both about Turncoat FC so someone who is definitely classifiable as "raggy boy"

You really need to read stuff more carefully.

pauldominic said:
Mikecini said:
pauldominic said:

Answer my Question:

Apologies for the nonsense.....the edited version. Not really that difficult to Join the dots but there you go.

In fact your response is an abridged version of your entire argument. Basically you are for the 'development' because you have friends, as it happens, from a ''committed christian family'', who support it and for no other reason. This 'reason' is enough in your eyes to decry all other argument regardless.

My second response but last words on this subject, you keep banging your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.