FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
Hallefuckinlulah, light breaks where no sun shines.

Now where the fuck in Preston do they live that makes supporting their local club in Moston so convenient?

And ask them for a copy of the Annual meeting minutes from 2006 because you have a habit of believing made up stuff told to you by your fellow travellers.

We have a rather unusual church where people travel from all over Lancashire so you shouldn't make such assumptions.

The big Jehovah's Witness church in Chorley?

Neigh Neigh I'm a Catholic don't ya know ;-p<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The big Jehovah's Witness church in Chorley?

That's a Mormon church. I did a few jobs on there when they were building it. Pain in the fucking arse to work on with all the stupid rules they had. Normal building sites have health and safety rules. This one had no smoking on site, no swearing(asking builders not the swear ffs) no newspapers with tits in(page 3 etc)
Loads of contractors turned up and just fucked off as soon as they saw the rules.

Mormons / Jehovah Witness's...... what's the fucking difference? ;)

Hahahaha.

People have written books about that :-)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Mormons / Jehovah Witness's...... what's the fucking difference? ;)

Haha, I've worked all over the place but never found a crazier set of rules than that place. Didn't stop me from smoking on site though. Food factories, oil refineries etc I never lit up once. Fucked if I was going to go without a smoke because some god bothering fuckwit didn't want me to "contaminate their holy ground" though

1992...... I'm on a flight from Auckland to Hawaii and there's an awful lot of college kids from America in the departure lounge all wearing the same tracksuits (no, they weren't Scousers). On the plane, opposite my aisle there are three of them... female and fit as fuck..... so I begin to plot my entry into the mile high club.....
My chat up line began with asking them where they were from. ''Salt Lake City'' was the reply. Straight away I went into over drive......
''Really? That's where all the Mormons are from isn't it? Hey, when I was in my late teens, there was this song called Gordon is a moron..... and there was this family lived on our street who were Mormons and about every 6 weeks they would host Sunday morning meetings and when they did, me and my friends stood on their wall and chanted ''Gordon is a Mormon'' and they chased us off (me laughing)...so what college are you from?''

''The Mormon University of Salt Lake City'' came the reply......

I said ''oh'', put the headphones on and watched the film in the full knowledge that i would not be joining the mile high club that night...

Bloody hell..... I've gone from saving the Ronald Johnson Playing Field to attempting to shag a Mormon on an areoplane in the same thread!

Thats my fault for dragging religion into it ;)

pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
Hmmm....

Interesting.

I'll find out their version of events, although I can't believe that the original motivation has disappeared.

Also does Stuart Brennan really think City are concerned about FCUoM?

If you go looking for the lowest common denominator, its a planning dispute, but my interest has been well and truly sparked.

Now where the fuck in Preston do they live that makes supporting their local club in Moston so convenient?

And ask them for a copy of the Annual meeting minutes from 2006 because you have a habit of believing made up stuff told to you by your fellow travellers.

We have a rather unusual church where people travel from all over Lancashire so you shouldn't make such assumptions.

I note with interest that the aforementioned wikipedia hyperlink was edited 3 weeks ago - not in 2006.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_Heath#FC_United_of_Manchester" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_Hea ... Manchester</a>

If you know "the facts of the case", why do you refuse to update wikipedia?

Two more questions follow from your narrative: -

Why does a "pro-city rag" label increase Stuart Brennan's credibility?
Why should the Champions of the Premier League have any concern about FCUoM?

What on earth are you banging on about Wikipedia for? Do you doubt Stuart Brennan in the MEN? Why should I edit Wikipedia, as of yet I've not signed anything that compels me to police that or any other website for errors.
My description, that you misquoted, does not impart any increase in credibility for Mr Brennan, it's just how I think of him.
MCFC may or may not have an interest in FCUM, ask them I don't know. What is clear is that the residents of Moston have a legitimate one.
You've tried to avoid the questions I set you once again so I'll be specific, whereabouts exactly in Lancashire, that is, which parish do you friends live in? The first part of the postcode will do.

lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
lloydie said:

I note with interest that the aforementioned wikipedia hyperlink was edited 3 weeks ago - not in 2006.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_Heath#FC_United_of_Manchester" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_Hea ... Manchester</a>

What on earth are you banging on about Wikipedia for? Do you doubt Stuart Brennan in the MEN? Why should I edit Wikipedia, as of yet I've not signed anything that compels me to police that or any other website for errors.
My description, that you misquoted, does not impart any increase in credibility for Mr Brennan, it's just how I think of him.
MCFC may or may not have an interest in FCUM, ask them I don't know. What is clear is that the residents of Moston have a legitimate one.
You've tried to avoid the questions I set you once again so I'll be specific, whereabouts exactly in Lancashire, that is, which parish do you friends live in? The first part of the postcode will do.

Hahahahaha.

Art thou a serious soul?

Wikipedia is a test for you because it stands a better test of time than an article in 2006 by a random journalist.

My friends could support Lancaster City, AFC Fylde, Fulwood Amateurs or Fleetwood Town etc etc.

I don't understand your fury against the club when *clearly* your argument is with Manchester City Coucil.

You'll get more sense from your kettle Lloydie

pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:

Hahahahaha.

Art thou a serious soul?

Wikipedia is a test for you because it stands a better test of time than an article in 2006 by a random journalist.

My friends could support Lancaster City, AFC Fylde, Fulwood Amateurs or Fleetwood Town etc etc.

I don't understand your fury against the club when *clearly* your argument is with Manchester City Coucil.

I think I'll add the word "local" to that long list of things that you've demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of and call it a day for this discussion.

I'm off for a satisfying cup of conversation with my Russell Hobbs.

lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
lloydie said:

Hahahahaha.

Art thou a serious soul?

I think I'll add the word "local" to that long list of things that you've demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of and call it a day for this discussion.

pauldominic said:
lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
Hahahahaha.

Art thou a serious soul?

So you concede defeat.[/quote

err, yeah sure Paul, I bow before your unmatched command of the drivel bludgeon.

Strewth, what a twonk you are.

lloydie said:
pauldominic said:
lloydie said:

So you concede defeat.[/quote

err, yeah sure Paul, I bow before your unmatched command of the drivel bludgeon.

Strewth, what a twonk you are.

Sincerely, please accept my apologies.

My post was unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.