FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - 3 board members resign after AGM! (pg 48)

I see they got beat at home tonight 0-1 against Marine

Just one interesting comment so far on their forum :

yup, would agree with that, completely bizarre game really. Great effort on our part, we huffed and puffed but how many attempts at all never mind on target, they were risible, no attacking intent whatsoever but gifted a goal with the most inexplicably stupid piece of defending I've seen for a long while.........well since Saturday anyway, and the ref gave us every decision going.

That sounds familiar !

They would of loved that with Marine being full of Scousers. Any idea of the crowd with the scum playing at the same time.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Bluebee2 said:
They would of loved that with Marine being full of Scousers. Any idea of the crowd with the scum playing at the same time.

Though they had 1800 odd on Saturday, but some of their fans claim there was less than 1000 there....

Surely not fiddling the figures at cash only turnstiles ! next the Chairman will be looking under toilet doors.

Blue Mist said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Bluebee2 said:

Though they had 1800 odd on Saturday, but some of their fans claim there was less than 1000 there....

Surely not fiddling the figures at cash only turnstiles ! next the Chairman will be looking under toilet doors.

Or season ticket holders not turning up!

Re: FC United - an ode or two about FCUM (pg 44)

fbloke said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
3 members of the FC board resigned after their AGM on Friday !

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

Whats the background to the 'witch hunt'?
Has this been established yet? Be interested to know why this has all occurred.

Re: FC United - an ode or two about FCUM (pg 44)

strongbowholic said:
fbloke said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
3 members of the FC board resigned after their AGM on Friday !

One quote :
In our short history, we have become renowned for treating everyone as we would like to be treated.
Tonight's events have made me question that. For the members and board to treat a fellow member and fellow board member in that fashion is nothing short of disgraceful.
We are all different, we have our own opinions on how things should be done. That is a healthy way to run a club. But for gods sake?
To conduct a witchhunt in public is not the FC way, I was embarrassed at being part of FC tonight.

Oh dear ....

Not to my knowledge.

Perhaps just more disinformation, rumour and speculation?

Whats the background to the 'witch hunt'?
Has this been established yet? Be interested to know why this has all occurred.

In the absence of a reply as to what went on, I managed to get on their message board and I am stunned at what I understand to have occurred.

Here is a club, set up as the antithesis of all that is wrong with the game in terms of money being the great divider and polluter. Yet, bizarrely, I am reading claims of irregularities of a financial nature - if they were budgies, there would be fingers in the Trill.

Can't say much more, but if this ramshackle, two bob, end of the pier show outfit continue in their current guise, well they are about as believable and credible as the Chairmen's vote of confidence at Chelsea.

For shame.

strongbowholic said:
In the absence of a reply as to what went on, I managed to get on their message board and I am stunned at what I understand to have occurred.

Here is a club, set up as the antithesis of all that is wrong with the game in terms of money being the great divider and polluter. Yet, bizarrely, I am reading claims of irregularities of a financial nature - if they were budgies, there would be fingers in the Trill.

Can't say much more, but if this ramshackle, two bob, end of the pier show outfit continue in their current guise, well they are about as believable and credible as the Chairmen's vote of confidence at Chelsea.

For shame.

Wow! Didn't see that thread myself..... will take a peek at their forums when back from work.

What happened to all the big names..making promises..Cantona etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.